Started by Tenchi Masaki, January 20, 2003, 05:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenchi Masaki

LOL!
-------

"you shure look like your soldiers from urthos....*raises his gun*..."

*BANG! BANG!*

"ough....*falls to the ground* "

Bios- we're lucky he was only a scout...*smoke from his arm cannon is seen going into the air*

Boof- *runs over to the centurion soldier and finds..

-A pac of batteries
-a dagger*

YAY batteries

C. Ashyra- be on your best guard....where theres a scout...

*the shock wave from the explosion reaches a nearby Cenurions Camp. A siren is heard , and the troops in the encampment charge to where the Omega team is..*

Bios- hey , look *points* dosent that look like an army charging after us?

C. Ashyra- *uses a pair of binoculars* ...its an army of about 20 centurions..there must be a camp up ahead..and they look pissed...

Bios-well....Everyone get your weapons, and cal this might be your time to get batteries... *charges his arm cannon and runs into battle*

Bios confronts the small army with deadly force. he shoots the charged beam into the center of the group and vaperizes 5, and severly wounds 3. befor he enters in melee combat, he withdraws 2 monkey turd grenades, and throws them infront of the oncomeing troops. they explode sending a sticky film of acidic monkey poop, whitch burns through many of the approtching armies armor..

Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

(okay, I've had a weapon change. I'm now using a CheeseBlaster 2500.)

*Blasts molten cheese into the group, killing the first 3, and wounding some others.*

Deathclaw

Suddenly, an unbeatable force appears in the battle. They are in diamond armor which is unpenetrable. They carry long black-diamond swords. They have machine guns and the like hidden in their clothing. Snipers shoot from the trees and other tall structures at the enemy. Suddenly the force retreats, throwing deadly grenades as they go. None are killed in their force, but they kill many enemy troops. Off they go to other encampments to devestate other armies. Then, they vanish, to wreak havoc soon again...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Deathclaw

Two days later, outside a cheese convention.

A guerrilla force of snipers, under the command of Deathclaw, crouched in wait. The snipers all had one goal in mind: Kill all cheesers in the building and vanish into the night, only to kill again. Any possible avenue of escape was guarded by 5 or more snipers, all experienced and accurate. The rest of the hordebeasts waited, hidden in the woods. Any escaping cheese lovers were to be killed. If needed, these troops would launch an armed assault in the hidden building. A captain nudged Deathclaw. "I think they are almost through." Deathclaw nodded. Silently, he made a motion for the sniper team to be ready. They all cocked their weapons and were ready to pull the trigger.

Inside, the meeting was concluded. After exploding cheese, compliments of Deathclaw and his fighters, the group decided to end the tense meeting. They stepped out in the open. Gunfire exploded all around. Enemies fell. They rushed back in. A flicker of amusement crossed Deathclaw's face. They bottled the cheesers in their own little hole. Now it was the waiting game. Cat and Mouse. Who'd give it up first decided it all.

"Who are they?" screamed a group of cheesers in the corner.
"What happened?" screamed an elder who was thrown inside, away from the gunfire. His brave grandson died trying to help his elderly relative.

Outside, five snipers were called over.
"Take these," Deathclaw said, as he handed them each a few grenades, "and throw them through the windows.  That should take care of them. If not," he grinned wickedly, "Then THIS should do." He held up a new invention of his. It had the power to easily blow the building up. Knowing their mission, the troops silently stole to the different windows. Pulling the pins, the troops tossed the grenades at small groups of scared rodents. A loyal and faithful Captain of Deathclaw's patrol of troops, Dartfur, spotted someone who seemed to be the leader. He slung a grenade that way. Explosions shattered the woodwork. The building came crashing in. Quickly, Deathclaw pounced up and checked the building for survivors. The few left were barely alive. He pulled out his pistol and shot them right between their eyes. Bodies were strewn about. Once again, the force vanished, preparing to pull off other missions against the armies in support of cheese. The unbeatable force, always in black diamond armor, retreated to their hidden location. Night came, sentries were posted to watch over the night, and the horde prepared for their next plot, which came to Deathclaw in a dream that very night. He formulated his dream into a plan, and slumbered with an evil grin of satisfaction on his face. His twisted plan would soon come to reality, once he felt the time was right.

Deathclaw

It was the middle of night.
"That's the last of 'em."
Deathclaw and the troops selected to plant land mines around all army camps supporting cheese and finished their job. They went to their camp and bedded down. They were rewarded first with an explosion after a rat stepped on a land mine because his bladder was full... then the whole camp ran up to him and exploded. The same went on through the night. The armies set off their land mines by mid-afternoon the next day. Half off the cheese supporters died. It was an eventful day. And very successful. The troops checked a scene to examine their work, and vanished once more. They would not appear until Deathclaw made his next plan of attack.  

*Ashyra's entire army marched through Mossflower carrying huge signs, which told the world to "Save The Cheese." Ashyra, however, was not with them. The wildcat, with her second in command, dashed through the woodlands. "Ashyra, are you sure this is wise?" asked the small rat. Ashyra didn't reply. All she could think about was the terrible massacre of the cheesers last night. She had been among them, and would have been killed if a chair had not fallen from above, knocking her out. She had appeared dead, and Deathclaw's snipers had ignored her. The pair finally reached Deathclaw-land. Ashyra put on a thick black robe over her chainmail suit and disappeared into the darkness...*

Deathclaw

You do realize my army does not advertise the location of its camp. We also cannot die because nothing cuts a diamond but a diamond, hence the diamond armor.

*rushes out with sword drawn to slay Ashyra*

Weapons clashing, a battle came. Suddenly, a thrust from Deathclaw caught Ashyra offguard. Her last breath was an ackward squeal of pain. He filled her body with bullets and removed her organs to insure death, and put her body in her camp where she would be sleeping had she not gone out. Deathclaw won again, and vanished into the night.

*Ashyra is reincarnated as a huge immortal diamond- coated piece of cheese and kills Deathclaw.*

Deathclaw

You see, once you lose your organs and are full of bullets you're dead. Nothing cuts black diamonds, they are the strongest, so you're still dead.

Okay, I am dead. Now I have *magically* come back to life again.
I can't roleplay if I'm dead!

Deathclaw

Silently, in the night, Deathclaw and his forces go to all cheese camps. He sets out boulders made of solid magnetite and steals away. Then, hundreds of grenades fall from the sky, all magnetically charged. The magnetite attracts them, and the camps suffer major explosions. He sees Ashyra escaping, plunging his sword into her heart, and she is never to come back again. Then, the force vanishes to their hidden camp. More destruction was done. Global domination would be his.

Kilkenne

It's funny because the cheese people are the first to go, its also funny that none of you know how to really roleplay...lol...everyone mods everyone else...

I can roleplay, I just can't be bothered.
*As Deathclaw stands thinking about ruling the world, he hears a voice from above. Looking up, he can see a huge piece of cheese descending from the heavens. It says:*
"You have murdered my kind, and the supporters of my kind. Now your time has come."*
*Deathclaw stares dumbstruck at the huge cheese. He opens his mouth to speak, but then-
BANG. A lightning bolt shoots down from the sky. Directly towards Deathclaw.*

Tenchi Masaki

??? :huh: ..if you wanted to join the rp you could've just asked, Death Claw.
and Black diamonds can be cut, by lazer.

But seeings that you are here, you can be the evil one who causes death and destruction...but you would have been dead though because Ashyra has eyes that kill people instaintainously. kind of like instaintanious human combustion

---

Bios sees his fellow officer die at the hands of DeathClaw and a rage sweeps over him...then the killer vanishes.

Bio- *walks over to Ashryra and uses phoenix down to revive her*....

Ashryra-..*coughs*..am I dead?? *looks around*

Bio-  yes you were dead, but I resurected you..now we must go and defeat this evil being...follow me..

*the group of thee omega troops follow Bios to a weapons bed inside the Centuions camp. the doors are shut and Bios shoots through them with his arm cannon*

Bios - Ok every one, these weapons are better than what we have now..*drops his old gear but keeps his Silver arrows And arm cannon*

equips
-cannon pac one ( ice beam , plasma beam , blade beam)
-missles
-teleporter

*shoots a couple of fireballs at the roof of the enterence to the weapons bed*

BIos- I can cut a way through to the surface from here..just get better weapons....

Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

General Austin

"Takes the plasma Blade, then whirls it abput in a deadly fashion. Are there any sheilds or peices of armor in here? My Diskboy won't hide me from bullets..... :(

*Guys, Boof has become serious, wot, wot! This sudden change of events has made him "Perilous" if you fellow redwalers know what I mean. :) *
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.