Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saevel Amalith

Saevel followed bonebreaker through the masses of barbarians, he slayed them as they attacked.  Ethilon another one of his head clerics came to Saevel's rescue as an axe came down out of no where Ethilon countered the blow and than struck the barbarian.  Bonebreaker, Ethilon, and Saevel finally reached Reosin and Saevel laid his hands upon, Reosin's wound and a blue light healed him. The ranger sprung up in full health.  "Let us end this threat now my freinds, the killing stops now, Ajax will draw his last breath."
Saevel called forth his head clerics to advance on the leader of the threat. "Reinard, Ethilon, Liretha, Forthno, Senge, let us bring down the leader, are you with me Reosin and Bran.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Duke

Darkwood goes into an angry rage and says"You shall die for hurting me Ajax"  As Darkwood continusuly strikes Ajax and When Ajax falls in pain he stops and says " I shall leave you to the clerics for they will handle you how they wish to."
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Saevel Amalith

"Ajax for wounding my freind and attempting to slaughter our entire races, and conquer our lands you will be punished.  My clerics will banish you to the 1st layer of baator, the first layer of hell.  There your fate will be left to the demons that inhabit it.  Burn in hell Ajax, Clerics assemble."  As Bran and Reosins troops finished off the last of the barbarians.  Saevel's remaining clerics along with him and his head clerics.  They all raised their hands and starting chanting out loud, Ajax immediately knew it as a banishment spell.  He put his hands up in an attempt to block off the power of the spell, but the power of the 230 clerics remaining was too great, a bright blue light encomposed the conquerer and he vanished as soon as the light vanished.  As soon as the light vanished Saevel saw a dark figure run out of the shadows and vanish into the forest.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Bran notched off arrows at the barbarians like his hands were a wind gaze. He shouted to his general, Caramon. "Car, there are two barbarians behind you." The powerful man Caramon turn around drawing his great sword. He impailed the two and let there body's twitch as there eye's gazed over for the ethernal sleep. Bran's elven pointed ears shot up as the chant of the clerics reached his ears.

"Burn in hell you traitor scum, you shall be banshed from this earth, you will only see Baator, so you are now OUTCASTED!"

A blinding blue light filled the almound shaped eyes of Bran. An unearthly wail silled the midnight sky as Ajax disappeared from the littered body battle scene!

After that, a cloacked figure turned on his heel and ran like hell into the trees!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

"Bonebreaker, how many of these barbaric scum are left?" The half-elf counted those who were left. "About a score, Cheif." Bran wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Kill those fools for all I care. Caramon, round up the rest of my knights, we shall track that figure immeditly. Darkwood, Saevel, you up for a new adventure?"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

" For now we should let are troops rest and meditate for we need to be rejuvenated." Says Darkwood. As Diction Comes up to Darkwood and says" Let me take 15,000 knogths for we shall hunt and kill the figure." Also he adds on " This he shall die for threatening you my fearless leader, No one gets away with that, Especially not  to spread the word".

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

"I'll lend you my troops Diction. Go Hunt for that shadow figure and bring me back his head."
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"I think that it would be best for me to go back to Evermeet and gather some more of my followers just in case a situation such as the one we have just encountered should ever arise again."  Saevel said turning to Frothno  "Frothno, go now with Diction with 100 of our healers to track down this menacing figure, oh and Frothn, please come back to me alive, you have been a very dear and valuable freind to me. I wish you the best luck that i could muster in my heart."  Saevel turned to Bran and said "Bran, would you be willing to send a general along with ours and a detachment of units to aid in hunting this man, if man you can call him."

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

"My most trusted general, Bane, will accompy you. Go now, and ride freely. Remember, Live free, die well"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Journal Entry #1
Today I met a very brave warrior elf in whom ive known before and have not seen for ages.  Reosin is his name a skillfull and graceful warrior.  I met him on a great battlefeild between elf and goblin.  Along with my mighty clerics, his powerful warriors, and a freind's aid, sir Auron, we were able to drive the beasts back.  My clerics tended to the wounded and there were many.  Than something unexpected did happen.  A barbarian by the name of Ajax challenged Reosin's and my strength.  As we our strength was beginning to fall another mighty warrior elf rode into the hoard of barbarians and aided us greatly, his name was Bran together our armies crushed the barbarians and Ajax was banished to the lands of baator for all of eternity where there he would become the slave of some Pit fiend.  Now I regret to say that it is time that i part from my freinds but i shall return when the time is of great need.

-Saevel Amalith

(Doug IM me on yahoo IM)

-Disciple of the gods

Why don't we join the old RPG? I like it better!

Bran Stoneshield

Quote from: CheeeeesyWhy don't we join the old RPG? I like it better!
then go join that one...we're playing this one
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

ah yes i liked it for a little while then it got stupid and boring for Tenchi and the Cheese Are loosers

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

Before Anyone leaves Darkwood calls a meeting between the generals. He also invited Saevel and his head clerics, and  Bran and his Generals to meet in a tent in the middle of the camp.

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Ya Cheese your a loser and your not playing anymore cause your dead.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.