Whooooooooo!

Started by The Lady Shael, January 28, 2011, 09:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Reg is open! Yay!

Whew. It's been awhile since I've done that much programming for fun.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!11!1!!
Shael=teh greatest

Oh btw is it intentional that we get 5 turns every ten minutes now instead of 1?

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

i have 250 land, 150 is built on and 0 is used
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

Hm yes, moi aussi. There seems to be a land discrepency,

The Lady Shael

Haha, figured it out. Apparently the bigger problem was that Foragers were not visible on the Construct screen.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

Good catch.

Reg max turns are supposed to be 450/150, if I recall correctly. Right now they are set up like turbo.

Uiblis

Why's Landfarm in protection?
Just wondering.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Uiblis

I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

There isn't really anything you guys haven't seen before...it is now the same exact code from Turbo (bar the obvious attack limit health and turn rate).

Are there any bug fixes or features that I promised so long ago that haven't been put in yet? I can't remember. I know there's a lot of balancing fixes to make, but it's hard to get those done without Peace around.

Shadow

Ping me with the details, I can help you balance things as needed.

Juska

Ok, thank you very much Shael. I know we all appreciate the work you do very much.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wisey

Nice.  I was looking forward to this.  =)
☠♪ Tenebris In Lux (Wisey) ♪☠
Forever metal and vikings