Last Day of High School

Started by Krowdon, May 23, 2014, 05:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Yep that's it I am officially done. yeehaw.

Now all I have is graduation on the 30th and then I am free.

TBH it was a little sad, but I'm so glad to be done with it. School was really stressful. Especially emotionally. dang.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

now you can go into higher education and do most of the same things you've been doing, only now with drugs and alcohol and the freedom to use these important social tools

Durza

and legally sign your life away let us not forget that
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 26, 2014, 01:56:11 PM
now you can go into higher education and do most of the same things you've been doing, only now with drugs and alcohol and the freedom to use these important social tools
Quote from: Durza on May 26, 2014, 08:57:19 PM
and legally sign your life away let us not forget that

All these things are very true. So far, I have just been playing video games and I haven't even registered to vote even though I turned 18 in march *sweats*

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

>Finished with HS
>Turning 18 in June
>No idea what I'm doing
>Just sitting here

>mfw

Krowdon

I'm taking a few trips this summer so I'm just chilling now while I can.

I've got Japan in june, and then Indiana in july. Guess which trip is gonna be more fun.

Briar

Definitely Indiana....gotta go see those corn fields.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Vulpes Jarr