Spelling Error

Started by baransarn, March 11, 2003, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

They don't have to. There's really no point in deleting it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Solarius

Haha, I'm a New Yorker myself.  But since our beloved baseball team is the Yankees, so I like to toss the term around a bit when referring to Americans.  Haven't met someone offended by it... not in real life anyways.
*Vermin Chieftain Solarius*
*Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment #6*

Dead Eye

i know, here in ny we like the yanks and we love to be called yanks.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

baransarn

Well, I'm a Chicagonian (If my term is correct) living in Miami, which wants to live in Chicago again, but hey! Life isnt always right.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Dead EyeHe is annyoyinh all ready. oh and all you people who don't want to be called a yank should be shot. I AM A YANK AND I AM PROUD OF IT!
Dead Eye, you and Bluemoon are two of the most annoying people I have ever met in a forum.  And it doesn't matter how things are spelled.  It doesn't affect the game!

RazorClaw

Sure it does! It ruins things to read the "historie" of RWL.

I've just noticed that, on the Strategy page, it says 'Hapy Pony Raisers.'

Kilkenne

QUOTE (Dead Eye @ Mar 11 2003, 05:32 PM)
QuoteHe is annyoyinh all ready. oh and all you people who don't want to be called a yank should be shot. I AM A YANK AND I AM PROUD OF IT!  

Dead Eye has now proved to me his absolute foolishness by not reguarding that there may be SOME people from other countries playing this game. It happens all too much in America that people think that they are the only country in the world...well they're NOT, the rest of us who have come from different countries to live in the United States seem to be the only few who realise that.

calria

Oh behalf of all the Americans with there cerebrals still fully functional, who've yet to come into thinking of Bush as a demigod, I apologize for the idiots of our nation. We tend to breed quite a lot of them lately. They're called Republicans. *cough*

Can I move to Canada, where people have intelligence, and don't go around nuking Arabs just because their fathers didn't get the job done the first time?

baransarn

I said the same thing to someone of Bush fighting Iraq becuase of Papa Bush never finished it. Great minds think alike!
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

calria

Actually, that's what a whole lot of people are saying, on the news and everything. We had a huge discussion about it at the last meeting of my Model United Nations team. What we decided in the end was that we were all going to move to France, just so we could eat baguettes and sit in cafe's and wear outrageous berets in interesting colours.

Yeah... *cough* I have odd friends.

baransarn

With a model United Nations class, who's playing Bush to pressure you to go to war with Iraq, wot!(Remembers that calria hates hares!)
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

calria

It's not a class- it's a team! We meet every Wednesday from 3:45-4:30 (*dies* and then I have to go to One-Act Play Rehearsal... don't get home til 7-ish some nights! Argh!)

The last mock-debate we had was over war with Iraq... I played the delegate from France, my best friend was Iraq, and her sort-of-boyfriend was USA! It was highly amusing.

Then the Democratic Republic of the Congo declared war on Switzerland. Highly amusing.

baransarn

Wow! Can a person be involved in so many extracurricular activites and still lead a life? Let's let Calria to answer that.
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

calria

*snerk*
My extra-curricular activities:

-Student Council (I'm Student Body President)- 1 meeting a week, Tuesdays 3-4, plus my 4th block class.
-String Orchestra (I'm 1st chair violinist)
-Thespian Society (I'm historian and assistant light tech)- Rehearsals Mon., Wed., and Thurs. 3:15-6:30, plus my 3rd block class
-Air Force Junior ROTC (I'm an element leader and Sr. Airman)- Color Guard & Drill Team practices Wed. and Thurs., and my 1st block class
-Ready Writing UIL- practices Wednesday 3-4, and meets on Saturdays
-Model UN team (I'm the head delegate & assistant student coach)- Wednesdays 3:45-4:30
-National Honor Society- meetings once a month

uhmmm... I think that's it!
Oh, and then I'm one of the head big cheeses at www.thesitefights.com... I lead the Wee Ones there...
...and I design my High School's website (www.marshallisd.com)...
...and then I do the work for my AP english class...
...and then I spend a few hours on RWL...
...and then I have a boyfriend...
...and then me and my friends have girls night out just about every Friday at the local coffee shop...

Nah... on second thought, no life for me. *snerk* I can hardly afford to sleep!