Regular so far, a report of sorts.

Started by Juska, December 16, 2008, 09:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

For once reg is more action packed then turbo, especially the forums  :D
This is the glorious revolution of reg >:D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quote1) How could Ereptor only leave for 2 days? Yes, he was already locking, but vacation has a 72 hour minimum not including the 12 hours leading up to that point. And why would he go on vacation in the first place?

It was three days, but anyway, Shadow explained the rest. Point is, he announced it on the forums well before doing so, and was pretty much invincible at that point anyway.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 19, 2009, 03:29:33 PM
Quote1) How could Ereptor only leave for 2 days? Yes, he was already locking, but vacation has a 72 hour minimum not including the 12 hours leading up to that point. And why would he go on vacation in the first place?

It was three days, but anyway, Shadow explained the rest. Point is, he announced it on the forums well before doing so, and was pretty much invincible at that point anyway.

I really don't want to get involved, but in the name of fairness I wish to clarify this point.

Ereptor was far from invincible when we chose to put him in protection, we had our fingers crossed in the 12 hours we waited for him to go under.

It was my idea to set up another Emp in exactly the same circumstances as Ereptor while Ereptor was in protection, either as a Dual Emp. scheme, or so when we took Ereptor out, we could double his land overnight.

Ereptor accidentally came out of vacation after the 3 days, thinking he could check his account and it didn't unlock automatically. So we scrapped my idea.

I still think it was good. Trying to set up an emp is hard, play as dirty as you can ;)
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

I don't really remember it that way, but if you say so Holbs.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

meestir amayzing

Shadow

Is Blackfly even playing at the moment?

As much as the ego trips annoy me, it really isn't any fun without the competition.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

I would like to be more active
but I'm just not into it right now
don't know why, I just don't feel like playing, plus I am really busy lately
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Nope.  The lights are off, noone's home
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Quote from: windhound on March 12, 2009, 02:41:21 PM
Nope.  The lights are off, noone's home
Good, cos I'm burglaing ya then.