Regular so far, a report of sorts.

Started by Juska, December 16, 2008, 09:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Best not to adopt a Bush-style foreign policy, even on RWL, haha.

nivek the badger warlord

silence I kill you!!!!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBest not to adopt a Bush-style foreign policy, even on RWL, haha.

LOL, guess not, though with name of the game being "warlords", you'd think it would be a little more tolerated, no?

Quoteanother report they are cool

It's a little soon, but welcome to RWL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

nivek the badger warlord

silence I kill you!!!!

Juska

People need to buck up and give me something to report on then if you want some news nivek.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Marell

If all of the people who've been put on vacation were to come back all at once there'd be...97 active warlords  :o :o

Ereptor

If there were even close to 97 people playing this forum would be a lot more active.  I don't know but i am going to assume 15 active players. 
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

A bit more than that, but yes, there are considerably fewer than 97 active warlords.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Marell

I do realise that....I spose the 60 or so in vacaction represent the population of people who join reg for the first time, give up because its too complicated or wasn't what they had expected, and leave...never to return again  :-\
Because of the change, their accounts now enter vacation instead of dieing (a feature I really like, thanks Shael  :D)

Shadow

there are about 40 active players and 20 active forum goers I think.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Is this good or bad?
*ponders*
welcome back  :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

recap to date? It seems OH have taken an unconvincing lead in the rankings while Woof and BlackFly have been busy severing limbs and throwing fecies at eachother.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Red Fang

I think it's still to early to decide who's in the lead. :)