Regular so far, a report of sorts.

Started by Juska, December 16, 2008, 09:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Regular is two and half weeks into the new set and since there really has been no discussion I thought I'd start one. Going at this from a kind of outsider reporter view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Game in General:

Currently 48 empires who are outside of protection, pretty good for today's promisance standards (kodos to the RWL community).

Race Breakdown (Broken Protection Only):
6 Rats 11 Stoats 6 Foxes 12 Wildcats (Why do people like wildcat?) 1 Lizard (props to Bellum for being unique) 8 Wolves and 2 Martens. There are 0 Painted Ones

Juskabally currently has the most offenses at 307 and defenses at 207. No empires have been killed, but 2 have deleted themselves.

The top 10:

So far the top 10 has been dominated by one man clan indies, with Juskabally holding top spot for the majority of the set and The Obliterator and Spaceman staying up there as well. Don't fear the reaper made a foray into top position on his first run, but has since slowly fallen into oblivion and currently resting at 31st. Currently Gen. Volkov is holding top spot, the lone big net leader warlord and is the only member of his trademarked Woof clan. Rounding out the top 10 we have the always competitive kell in 8th and Peace Alliance is holding on to 10th. Porygon who I know nothing about and so have nothing to say besides he is leadering and has jumped net rather recently is in 4th and two members of Outer Heaven are in my opinion surprise members of the top 10, with Royale in 5th and Mr. Beast in 9th. Almost forget to mention Phil Collins (spelled obnoxiously in all caps  :D) is in 6th whose net is fueled by a vibrant public market food trade.

So far nothing exciting has happened with the top 10 and it seems like everyone is focused on netting peaceably for the time being.

The Clan Scene:

We currently have three real clans in the game, both Empire of the Phoenix and Outer Heaven have 8 members and The Alliance of dedicated warlords has 5.

O.H. recently has grown in members and net quite strongly and is holding the top clan spot while E.O.T.P is hugging the high 20's and seems to have a thing for keeping their empires extremely close in net. Alliance who are mostly new players, led by sharptooth, are still trying to fine their way I think. Currently nothing in the war of clan wars, but as O.H. continues to rise who knows what may happen. They seem like candidates for a game takeover if they are so inclined.

Other things to note, the public market (without the exception of food) is still being regulated to a place to store unneeded troops and the landfarm is seeing quite a lot of drop to action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reading what I wrote I seem to realize why no one is discussion regular right now, but meh I was bored.

Oh and go head to the role play forum and role play in my regular topic  :wink:
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

Heh, top leaderer 'cause he's holdin all your troops,juska...

Gen. Volkov

Meh, it's not like I was doing poorly before I started holding them. BTW, why the attempted murders? I've not done anything to you, and you had to know I would have defenses up.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

kell

thats a good break down of the game juska

"we have the always competitive kell in 8th"

i did chuckle a bit at that
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Holby

Yeah, kudos Juska.

As for the top ten spread... Who else is in on the Juska/Volkov thing, hmm? 'Fess up. ;)
I will not deleted this

The Obliterator

I was not sure if i am now.
You see i told juska that spaceman was also going to help.
However juska didn't believe me and volkov murdered spaceman unprovoked. Which volkov was also unprovoked and uncalled for.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Wolf Snare

Volkov may have something to worry about then, wouldn't you agree? ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Ha, like I said I was reporting from an outside view PA.

Spaceman has the misconception that everyone who is not explicitly an enemy is an ally, while I stand on the other side of the fence. He also tried talking around me and not to me, both things I don't enjoy.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, I got a mention! Haha, 'PHIL COLLINS' was the most obnoxious name I could think of at the time. Glad you're enjoying it  :P

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Shadow on December 17, 2008, 02:33:02 PM
Who wants to start scheming? ^_^

Ooh. Ooh. Me. I do.

Also: Mr. Beast? Somebody a Mogwai fan? :P

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on December 17, 2008, 01:13:14 AM
Meh, it's not like I was doing poorly before I started holding them. BTW, why the attempted murders? I've not done anything to you, and you had to know I would have defenses up.
First one was to check if your defenses were raised, second one was because i was surprised, lol.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteFirst one was to check if your defenses were raised, second one was because i was surprised, lol.

LOL, OK.

QuoteI was not sure if i am now.
You see i told juska that spaceman was also going to help.

I should really be kept more in the loop.

QuoteHowever juska didn't believe me and volkov murdered spaceman unprovoked. Which volkov was also unprovoked and uncalled for.

As I'm sure everyone has surmised at this point, I'm working with Juska. He said Spaceman was a threat. You're right, I did do it unprovoked, but I thought it was a pre-emptive strike. So, apologies for that.

Volkov may have something to worry about then, wouldn't you agree? ^_^

Probably, but then I usually do. I'm usually a target, being clanned with the games top NW just increases that. I can't remember the last time I was just allowed to play without using a disguise. People attack me because I am me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Holby

I would rather attack Volkov than get attacked by Volkov. Volkov gets in some kind of attacking frenzy, where he can't stop until he's out of health. Scares the bejesus out of me.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI would rather attack Volkov than get attacked by Volkov. Volkov gets in some kind of attacking frenzy, where he can't stop until he's out of health. Scares the bejesus out of me.

LOL, Nah, usually only down to 20% health, then I heal. I go to 0% on Turbo alot now, but that's cause of the set up there.

Meh, what can I say? I'm bloodthirsty. If I break, I tend to keep attacking.