Sigs

Started by Juska, August 05, 2004, 07:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

I think sigs are too long, example juby and lots of poeple, but I can't remember their names.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

calria

Null: If the sigs are too long, turn on the shortner thingy so you don't have to bother with them.

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteA sig longer than Badrang's should be deleted
^_^  Maybe not deleted, but shortened.  It doesn't really bother me, 'cause I only view 100 or so characters of a person's siggy.

Juska

I didn't know you could do that.......I like the sigs with pictures in them, but not the ones with useless words and songs.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Juby (Tercios)

hey now, you all talk, rock beatles rock beatles pink floyd rock, and often insult rap, I'm just enlightening you on some of the better rap, and this song is my sig is much shorter then the mad skillz one  :P  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ashyra Nightwing

I think sigs are fine as they are.  

Guthorm Swordmaster

I hate WildWoods she used all 1000 and something characters.

calria

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterI hate WildWoods she used all 1000 and something characters.
Thats not half as bad as Julie and Ad's signature wars.

Larrusus Deathspear

I think long sigs are stupid because nobody reads them or appreciates them
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Veranor

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)hey now, you all talk, rock beatles rock beatles pink floyd rock, and often insult rap, I'm just enlightening you on some of the better rap, and this song is my sig is much shorter then the mad skillz one  :P
I agree that people need some enlightenment, but for goodness sake... your sig is nearly 2 screens in length.

Also, Cal, some people have witty or amusing sigs. Also the 150px thing is annoying too. It just bothers me when I try to scroll.

And I'm not really complaining that much, I can deal, but the question was "are they too long" and I would say "they're too long to be reasonable and included in every post a person makes.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Holby

::agrees:: Vera
I will not deleted this

Juby (Tercios)

two screen lengths isn't bad, I remember like 8 months ago when they were like 10 lentghs, and 2 lengths wide, now that blew
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Neobaron

Im afraid ive let mine get too long...

What should i delete? Suggestion?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Arguia Zsah

i don't see what's wrong with long sigs!!!! is mine long? *decides to make it longer*

Scarwake

No they're not

*random entry*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album