In need of a Turbo Clan....

Started by Juska, June 07, 2008, 08:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

I've decided to come back and play this set and so I'm offering my services up to whoever wants me in turbo. I know what I'm doing. I like playing the losing side.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Saladin

Join Corsair. We're the underdogs, and are in need of help. P.M. me (Saladin, #10) for the password.
Starfish love you

Wolf Snare

Personally I think you should join pyro. it's just me and windy, and we definately arent winning atm
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

Aye, Pyro wouldnt mind some help
As long as you dont join erie you're joining an underdog ;)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

Go for pyro, and if you dont want to join them feel free to join wrath ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Smile could use you, but I wouldn't suggest wrath. Corsair are new so they'd appreciate your services best though.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Eire always welcomes good indiers. If you change your mind about the underdog thing, let me know.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

dont see why we're classed as the favourites to win, being top now means nothing for later on
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Yes, but not many clans are orgnaized, and eire look by far to be the most organized at the moment.
Then again, there's still another 20days or so, anything could happen.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

We haven't even done a run together lol. No organization.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Yes, but the way you aid is organized. :D
Other then that, compare the stats. Smile are the only clan anywhere near, abbey probarbly would be but they're all peaceful(only shael is even attacking for land)

thomaskreisman

stay solo because this game has goten allot more violent sence u left and It would make u more vulnerable to join a clan now and it realy isn't worth it unless your highlty ranked in a clan.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 12, 2008, 05:03:10 PM
stay solo because this game has goten allot more violent sence u left and It would make u more vulnerable to join a clan now and it realy isn't worth it unless your highlty ranked in a clan.

Kind of like how it really isn't worth it for you to post messages on here if you can't put together a grammatically sound sentence that isn't filled with 17 typos per word.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Saladin

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 12, 2008, 08:21:05 PM

Kind of like how it really isn't worth it for you to post messages on here if you can't put together a grammatically sound sentence that isn't filled with 17 typos per word.

God Checkerpaw, you crack me up every time. So does Tom's spelling  :o
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 12, 2008, 08:21:05 PM

How about you leave people alone. You don't look cool by correcting people's spelling mistakes it makes you look like a cocky fool.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..