Nero

Started by windhound, December 15, 2003, 02:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 89,033,099 Food and $372,165,752, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 86,326,492 Food and $356,472,763, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 83,702,167 Food and $341,441,494, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 81,157,621 Food and $327,044,045, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 78,690,429 Food and $313,253,687, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 76,298,240 Food and $300,044,824, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 73,978,774 Food and $287,392,934, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 71,729,819 Food and $275,274,532, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 69,549,233 Food and $263,667,122, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 67,434,936 Food and $252,549,158, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 65,384,914 Food and $241,900,002, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 63,397,213 Food and $231,699,886, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 61,469,937 Food and $221,929,874, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 59,601,251 Food and $212,571,831, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 57,789,373 Food and $203,608,385, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 56,032,576 Food and $195,022,898, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 54,329,186 Food and $186,799,433, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 52,677,579 Food and $178,922,723, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 51,076,180 Food and $171,378,148, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 49,523,464 Food and $164,151,703, though your guards protected most of your goods.
3.5 hours ago Someone has poisoned 48,017,951 Food and $157,229,973, though your guards protected most of your goods.

all this was done by Wolf Bite (#17)

now, usually I wont complain, atleast, not in open forum, but wolf's reasoning was what got me..  I posted his message below, and my reply..

QuoteMon, 15 Dec 2003 08:26:29 -0800From: Wolf Bite (#17)

((Edited out Nero's stats, I find it humorous when people give you your own stats back))

so you are the protectorte of Ereptor, thus have been feeding him all this time.

Wolf Bite

QuoteMon, 15 Dec 2003 09:59:48 -0800From: Nero (#13)
'Wolf Bite is an ally of ours, so do not attack him.'
that is on our MOTD
wolf, I have lost all respect for you, really, I mean, if I were a protectorate I could not have more than 100k of each troop, look at the game guide
I have been helping Ereptor, yes, I think he's a nice enough guy, I have been sending out cash to his enemies and truely everyone who asked. I help no one more than any one else, I sent Ashrya, John, Deathclaw, Holby, um.. I'm forgetting somone, oh, and some random people who have seen the message I left on the Clan Crier, almost all have gotten 1 bil or more cash and 50 mil food or more, usually 100 mil food,
I am a supplier to the game, helping out all who ask,
if you wish me to horde all my stuff and keep everything to myself, well, No.
I wish to help thoes who cannot help themselves.

windy = sad

~windhound

also, me and wolf had a disagreement in Turbo about online attacking and dropping land, for which he called me a jerk, which I dont really appriciate, but ah well..  Turbo is indeed where I lost a tad of faith in wolf, but I've lost what was left for his actions in reg..  
so once again wolf has jumped to conclusions and acted as he saw fit without knowing the whole picture, and trying to put in pieces of his own creation..

and Nero is indeed an HPR, so any accusations of him being one would not be wrong..  geuss this is what I get for going peaceful..  tehe..

anyways, just a bit of game-related stuff, post what you think if you wish, dont if you dont..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Burninate

actions == sick
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Ashyra Nightwing

I agree with Burninate.

~>John<~

Wolk is a jerk. Nero aided me as well, and countless others as he says, He would have aided u had  u asked.  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ereptor

Wolf is not completely bad.  I think he thought that nero was feeding me all the time.  So in a war there is not really a neutral status.  Unfortunately Windy was aiding anyone who asked.  He did not send me massive amounts of anything.  When i said i was going to lose 3% and needed some food windy sent some.  Windy is not with me or against me and this is wolf's mistake because i think he just made an enemy.  Sorry wolf.

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Burninate

More than one enemy, I'd guess.
Ironic that you defend him, and all.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Menatus

windy is one of the most respectable warlords I've known on this game. Always helping out others, not complaining. Informing. You're too generous, windy.

About jumping to conclusions...

Assume makes an...umm..."behind?" out of u and me.

Deathclaw

Our MOTD states that we are allied to Wolf Bite. He sent me a message ASKING me to add it to NIF's MOTD. Wolf Bite, you have made a big mistake. I think you had better reimburse him in some way, or a lot of people are going to be angered at you - read the topic, no one has taken your side. windhound is not a person to mention attacks unless they're unjust and wrong. I see that this is the case. Your actions were hasty, and above all, just plain wrong.

windhound - if I can help you, let me know. I'll try. My economy is bad, but if you need aid, then I owe you much more than I can give. You've sent me a few billion dollars in aid during this era, as well as about 200 million food to help my troubled economy function. Let me know how I can help... do not hesitate to ask me.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Commodus

*pulls out final stores to help Nero*

You've helped me out and everyone else too. I'll certainly return the favor and ask everyone I can to.

The Honorable Wolf Bite Strikes Again!

*motions as crowd of mindless followers shrinks*

Orcrist

Windy- just message me for whatever needs you have- I'm sure I owe you ten times whatever I can send you.

Wolf- I have to say that I am fairly disapointed in you. I have noticed that you have nearly always sided with the just, however, you have commited a crime against the innocent. In my mind and in the minds of many others, I feel that you are losing the diminishing amounts of respect that you once commanded. I am honestly ashamed to think that I have been on your side; this is by far THE most cold hearted thing I have seen someone do- it's worse that attacking someone who will fight- you have attacked on of the nicest people around.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Ereptor

Windy ask me if you need anything also.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

And I as well.

windhound

*grins*
thankee to thoes who've offered to send me stuff, but I dont need it, I had enough stockpiled that wolf's poisening only dented me, though, it was a pretty hefty dent..  about half of my food and cash gone..  but, that's not sayin much, I still probubly have more stuff than most..  all I need is turns and I can resume sending out aid to thoes who need it..  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Quote from: OrcristWolf- I have to say that I am fairly disapointed in you. I have noticed that you have nearly always sided with the just, however, you have commited a crime against the innocent. In my mind and in the minds of many others, I feel that you are losing the diminishing amounts of respect that you once commanded. I am honestly ashamed to think that I have been on your side; this is by far THE most cold hearted thing I have seen someone do- it's worse that attacking someone who will fight- you have attacked on of the nicest people around.
I don't know the whole story yet. I can't get any response from wolf at the moment.
But quotes like the one I've just highlighted are disgusting. The minute there is a single reason to jump on wolf and criticise him it is taken. Like people are just itching for the chance. Because the guy is the closest thing we'll get to the ultimate player, the one who never makes a wrong move, defends his friends, and upholds justice. IRL, sports and move stars are treated the same way. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's a thousand times worse if someone important does the same thing as you.
I'm not saying wolf was wrong, I'm not saying he's right. I don't know the facts of it as yet. But this treatment is unfair, especially to one who brings honour, fairness and help to a game about killing, lies and treachery.
I will not deleted this

windhound

*nods*
for thoes of you who have read Marlfox, remember how the one wounded pike was set upon by the rest of the pike in the lake?

I apologise for anything this may have caused to damage anyone..  
*sigheth*