Neopets

Started by windhound, January 03, 2004, 07:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I can't stand neopets. thats all i have to say. i really dont know why anyone likes that ...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

lol.  it'd be kinda funny if you let your neopet go too long without food, and when you come back there was a picture of a mound of dirt with a headstone..  hehe..  
the point of feeding neopets?  gah..  it's free if you go to the soup kitchen..  poor things, going w/o food..  meh..
neopets are just..  odd..  like some may come here and ask why we like sending out rats to beat up other peoples rats.. :blink:   that truely is odd..  'go rat army! beat up -insert horde name-'
yeah..  it's just another escape from the annoyances of real life..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

At least with our little rats and stoats and skiffies, though, you get the bone-crunching satisfaction of death, war, and bloodshed. ^-^

Ashyra Nightwing

*snerk*

Yiss... I always thought that your Neopet would die if ye left it unfed.. it seems not..

Nohcnonk

I had one.. but it was.... REJECTED :lol:  

~>John<~

I have an account I go on pretty often and I was rich, but got my money through inlegitimate means. Someone bought something for 99,999 np in my shop, and when I went to thank them, they were banned. Meh. Only have 100,000 np now.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blackeyes

Lol, I just started playing the other day, and already adopdted two other then my own. It's fun.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss.. the games are fun.. I like games.

calria

Destruct-o-match is addicting, as is... what's that card game? Starts with an S... I've got trophies for both of those...
*should go back and play them*

Swiftail

the games are good and the pictures are ok.  
Got time? visit my site Treehedge

Lord Nightstripe

I despise Neopets. My little brother has an account and it seems that when I want to play Warlords, Warbands, WWII: Rerisen, ect. he is playing Neopets. I do wish they would die if you didn't feed it. Heh, heh, heh.
Lord Nightstripe
Brockhall Founder and Leader
Starter and Part-Author of the longest RPG in TSOR existence, Lord Strongpaw the Rock
3 Kills, Alcky the Alcaline, Yellow Eyes, Someone on the Rampage
Administrator at one site. Moderator at four sites.

"The summers die, one by one. How soon they fly, on and on."   -Jean Valjean in Les Miserable

user posted imageuser posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

You're lucky.. My sister is always playing on Barbie.com..

Trogdor 22

I liked neopets, but then i had my 2nd birthday....
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image