Classic Cars

Started by windhound, July 31, 2004, 10:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

*hums*
I was in Mi last week visiting my grandparents, thus my reg. account died (*sigheth*) and I found that my Grandpa had found a new toy, a 1964.5 (first model) mustang convertible..  

methinks awesome..  pretty neat to rev the engine..  my old caddie was the same way..  till she decided to torch her electrical system -.-  
ah well..

so yeah, what are yall's thoughts on older cars?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

calria

Oh GAH I want that car! *steals*

Actually, what I really would want is an El Camino, vintage, dark purple with orange/red flames on the hood/front wheels, those hubcaps that spin, plush crimson interior, and a woodgrain dash.
Oh yeah, and fuzzy dice. Purple ones.  

Guthorm Swordmaster

I couldn't care less.

Juby (Tercios)

Braggadocius cars are counter-revolutionary  :ph34r:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Aqualis

Yes, Juby, we all know you hate excess luxury.

I'd love to have one. I want a black '69 Camaro with twin-turbo 434 small block under the hood, and a nice sound sound system.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

VinnieOlle

I like old cars. They have style.

Badrang the Tyrant

*drools*  I /had/ the first Mustang ever to roll into Memphis, TN supposedly.  It's amazing what rust can do to the body of a car though. ::cries::  Totally not repairable, unless I wanted to spend tens of thousands...

Trident

Mustangs, corvettes...

I want one of those =D

Ruatine

My dad has a '64 Chevy truck. He's put more money into than it's worth, IMO. He's in the process of selling it so he can get a new '04 Dodge Dakota. He just doesn't have the time to put into anymore.

"Classic" cars = money and time wasters
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Aqualis

Quote from: Teufel"Classic" cars = money and time wasters
Money maybe, but definately worth the time.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wildwood

I do not really follow nor care about classic cars, but the old Mustang is really cool though.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Mustangs, Corvettes, Trans AMs, Thunderbirds, and Skyliners.  All rock!