The Great otter clans.

Started by Elador the otter, February 07, 2012, 08:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elador the otter

hello everyone this forum is about clans that we make up so if and when you post a clan that you make up i will create a story and/or history about them... i hope i get some great clan names cause i have lots of good ideas!

oh and come up with characters and we can start a great big story....
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Krowdon

So, we make a clan, and you write the story?

Or do we get to contribute to that part as well?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Elador the otter

I will make the story you just co up with the character.
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Camaclue

The Marensis clan, an Otter clan who have made a settlement in the mouth of the River Moss.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Elador the otter

alright derp ill get the story to you soon
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Elador the otter

alright  ill get the story to you soon
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Elador the otter

The Marensis clan is a clan well known for there stealth and they have been known to have many pickpockets in there clan but they steal from the rich and give to the poor and keep 10% of the money the stole. Though they steal they greet travelers with open arms any good traveler knows to go to them in there time of need. there is one otter thats name is_____ and he is quick witted and fast he is there messenger and one of there best fighters.

I need you to come up with a name for the messenger so i can continue the story.... tell me what you think so far.

KNOW YOUR PLACE

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Elador the otter

Why does that mater... am i in the arena or what? and do you want to come up with a clan name and character? ill right a complete story for you...
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Durza

Rakey we have a new RP person.  PM me if you want to yell at my laziness about not creating the rules thing...

Elador, if  you want people to RP with you you need someting that can really get people interested.
Possible people to ask are Krowdon, Dark Claws, and Camaclue, as well as myself.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts