The Fractured Empires RP

Started by Camaclue, June 11, 2012, 09:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

you look outside to see the gang chatting it up, all of them holding bags. You open the door to the windmill to let them in, as Gale gives you the plan.

At midnight, you strike. You head to the manor where Lardy- you mean Lartibo, lives. As the plan commences, you are chosen to go straight to his room. As you creep in, you quickly trip over an object. As you get up, the door slams closed and you are met with the wild gaze of Lartibo. Contrary to popular belief, he's thin and tall, and pointing a blade at you. "Y-you're one of those t-theives. I-I have h-had enough of th-this thieverry. Er, I-I'll gut you, an' an'... yer friends!" You realize that he both knew about the robbery plan AND that you're not alone, even though you made sure to sneak in quietly.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Durza

I id him a good day and try to convince him that I am doing this to protect my family
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Camaclue

"I will NOT let a thief leave. Guards are coming anyways. AND GIVE ME BACK MY TOPAZ STATUE!" He points towards your bag with the blade, leaving him open for a good clocking.

Durza

"I don't have the statue. However I might be able to tell you the one who might have said statue.  Might I also inquire as to what makes this staue so important?" I ask dumping the contents of my bag
Question Mark (?)

Camaclue

Lartibo sighs and picks up a chalice by the handle with his blade. "You took my cousin's chalice? Take it if you want. And that statue was stolen from the very king of the Overlands. It proves that we were the winners of the war, even if we lost a bit of land..." He sits on his bed and lays down the blade as three guards and a captured Gale come through the door.
(if anyone else who signed up would like to join, go ahead)

Durza

"Gale, who was your informant again" Trying to look for a way out without dying
Question Mark (?)

Camaclue

(don't worry, no main characters die)
Gale looks at you angrily. "What do you mean, 'informant'? Someone snitched on us. Betcha it was you. You were here first. But then again..." he gasps," Oh for the love of- It was Smithy! He told us about the plan and he wasn't even at the windmill to meet us!"

Durza

Premission Sir to apprehend Smithy *slight sarcasm*  We'll go with a coupole of your men if you would like but I can not promise their safety
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

(you were heading southwest to Grazzin, a city on top of a Pit Stop, a magical anomaly used for different universes to trade to get some Thyme for your Necromancer thing)

Krowdon

Elaine treks on southwest towards Grazzin. She's not happy that she has to walk so far, but getting this Thyme is critical to what she must do. (wern't you going to have something happen to me?)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

(mnyesh)
as Elaine walks through the desert, she sees a figure walking in her direction. As she gets closer, she still can't make out the being's facial features. They pass by her quickly, only saying "avoid the cannibals". Elaine turns quickly, but sees nothing of the strange person, even though she's in the middle of nowhere.(the "cannibals are a tribe of hyenas that attack wanderers that are near their territory)

Krowdon

Elanine keeps on going, but wonders who that strange person was. Her first assumption is that it is a spirit coming to warn her. But really, in this landscape she's dee those cannibals coming a mile away. what was there to fear?

Camaclue

Elaine soon realizes that there was a lot to fear as the cannibals start coming closer and closer to her from the blurred horizon.

Krowdon

Swearing under her breath, elain draws her Dirk. She didnt bring any necromancy supplies to summon someone to fight with her, so she'd have to take care of this on her own. (how many are there?)