The Doctor

Started by Briar, November 06, 2008, 09:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Anyone else here interested in Doctor Who?

I absolutely love the show.

For those of you who watch ( or don't) what is your opinion of the show?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

That show is awesome. The old version anyway. The new actor just deosn't have the same flair for the role.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on November 06, 2008, 09:55:59 AM
That show is awesome. The old version anyway. The new actor just deosn't have the same flair for the role.

I've watched the old ones and I actually think David Tennant playes the role really well.

Ashyra Nightwing

David Tennant. He's a national hero. Kind of looks like the guy from Muse, though...

Firetooth

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on November 06, 2008, 12:05:34 PM
David Tennant. He's a national hero. Kind of looks like the guy from Muse, though...

lol
I like it. I prefer the new episodes generally but the storyline can get a bit unbelieveable in the new ones, where as the older one's seem more believeavle (dunno if I spelt that right)
My favourite aliens are...yes the daleks. What's wrong with being a socially unstable wheely bin?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Awww yes David Tennant...too bad this is his last season. I am really going to miss him.

Anyone else think that last seasons finale was lame?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on November 06, 2008, 03:12:16 PM
Awww yes David Tennant...too bad this is his last season. I am really going to miss him.

Anyone else think that last seasons finale was lame?
no, no, I thought it was good :P
As a strange coincedence Im listening to time is running out now
David tennants time is running out...muse, geddit?
Yes, I am beyond hilarious!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ruatine

I'm more of a Torchwood fan myself. John Barrowman's a fun actor.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Gen. Volkov

I know some Dr. Who fanatics, but I don't watch the show myself.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

Come on Firetooth, the season finale was just a way to get rid of all of the fans who were complaining about Rose not being in the show anymore.

With putting in the "Human" Doctor, the writters were trying to make those fans quiet.

I did like how the connected everything from the last several seasons, I will admit that was pretty wicked.

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on November 15, 2008, 03:21:49 AM
Come on Firetooth, the season finale was just a way to get rid of all of the fans who were complaining about Rose not being in the show anymore.

With putting in the "Human" Doctor, the writters were trying to make those fans quiet.

I did like how the connected everything from the last several seasons, I will admit that was pretty wicked.
I admit the human doctor *WAS* pants, but I liked all the daleks... :P
That episode with the bug was creepy

Briar

Only a few more days before the Christmas Special!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Firetooth

Apparently the person in the show with the doctor could be the new doctor ???
Return of the cyberman for the christmas special. Sounds good.
Here's the original cyberman!

Here's the current one

Briar

apparently in the new episode, there are two new cybermen that have never been shown before.

this is a cybershade

and this is a new cyberman

Firetooth

That was a good episode! The women was strange as she called herself "cyberking" ??? And the other thing was I didn't understand the cybershade properly, but other then that it was very good!