People can't take the beating?

Started by Ashaman, September 20, 2004, 12:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

What I'm talking about were holby? The bestest player thing? I was making fun of Wolf Snare and all the other people who keep telling Ash he sucks because he's not in first right now.

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Death Eater

I'm sorry, but the guys at Swiftgaming look like first-timers next to the best from QMT. Coramoor has proven himself on a superior server, however, it is the server he cosistently has played at. Peace has proven himself at the server HE consistently plays at.  So really, you can't compare the two.

btw, LOWER GRAIN VALUES ::agrees::  
user posted image

Nohcnonk

Quote from: AshamanSo what's up with all these people deleting themselves or surrendering?  I see Rum and Coke deleted, Purple Dragon deleted, Horde of all Hordes deleted, Nohc the not so amazing lost interest.  I mean only having your stuff poisoned or stolen isn't that bad.  Shouldn't you be staying around and fight other than run and delete? I can see Nohc have the reason to delete himself after having over 200b worth of resources either stolen or poisoned.  But other people haven't got hit that much.  Oh well, less enemies for me to concentrate on.

p.s: Hey, lookie, I have most offenses and defenses count in Turbo!
Um, I only read that post, but don't assume things.  My comp went X_X on me.  So I was without internet for at least 10 days.  In which I assume you and other people must have done lots of mean things to me.

KangXi

errr there were a few incidences where mean things were done to you...only if you still had your empire to see :P  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yes you were hit down alot,Plus dominion is starting to crumble.

Tea_of_Persia

:angry:
I've been working on my account "Rainfall" all month and now, I simply couldn't get on for a couple of days because of loads of Theatre and Band and I find that I've been killed. Yeah yeah, you'll say get over it. And I will. But I'd just like to voice my frustration because I was doing fairly well.
For a newbie anyway.
I had 60 billion cash and and networth of 70,000 or so. About 5 million stoats and I was gaining 500,000,000 per Gold Mine. 30,000 land.
Just a little annoyed, that's all.
I'm guessing return of the king is Italian Mafia. *is quite annoyed if so*
*stomps around*
Give Peace a Chance

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

KangXi

you were lucky you were killed...cause you were next in line to get your cash stolen :P  

windhound

...just personally, I'd prefer to be missing some cash than to have to restart...  food is another matter :P

*nods*
rainfall was doing rather well..  was..  yiss..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yea twas a good sacking force for me.

Shytalon

You know what, I agree with this title. It's kind of sad when, instead of building your army back up and fighting back, the other player buckles and cries. Call me an old curmudgeon, but when someone -below- you can farm off you until their health is below 30, then you have some serious problems.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Peace Alliance

Shytalon

But that doesn't make my point any less valid...
"Like a song,
C'est la vie."

Peace Alliance

the fact that most of the people they accused of quitting had other reasons might make your point invalid...

Shytalon

Except... my point in question wasn't on their quitting, it was on the fact that I, as soon as I got out of protection, could farm off people 30 ranks higher than me with no resistance whatsoever until my health was down below 30%. That, to me, shows a lousy player.
"Like a song,
C'est la vie."