Set ends...

Started by KangXi, September 26, 2004, 11:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KangXi

This might sound stupid...but when does the turbo set end?

Ashaman

Any response?  Someone has to know...

The Lady Shael

I thought that Turbo resets every month, but you can't really take my word for it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Wow.  I thought at least one of you would know the routine. :o

Ah well.  It's supposed to reset the 28th of every month.  In the afternoon or early evening in most cases.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Hopefully tommorow.What about Reg?

Peace Alliance

reg doesn't reset... we try to keep it going for as long as possible untill it gets boring..

i think we should keep it goin for ever, but put a land farm in, that way the land keeps growing and in 100 years we'll all be fighting for 100000000 acres of land!

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol hopefully more than that.

The Lady Shael

*shrugs* I haven't played Turbo for more than half a year, I'm rather out of touch with things in the game.

And yeah, eras in Reg seem to be getting shorter and shorter...or more boring. First Era was looong, but so much stuff happened in First Era.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RazorClaw

*yawns* We need a big plot thingy... Oops, that didn't work, forgot... Um, maybe you admins could alter a few no.s to make me practically invincible? That's be interesting...  :D  

Ashaman

Is the set gonna end automatically or does Retto has to be on to shut it down?  It's already the 28th and set still running!!

The Lady Shael

Retto has to be there to shut it down. He's probably busy with something, go bug him on AIM.

Ashaman

So can you bug Retto on AIM to let him know it's time to shut down Turbo please?  My work place does not allow any IM stuff to go out :(
Thanks for the trouble.

Shytalon

*giggles*

It's funny. I was dumb enough to join with 2 days left in the turbo, -almost- got to the top 20, and then got smacked around like a red-headed stepchild.

It was a sublime feeling. (Conquering good! Getting killed with no turns, bad!)
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Peace Alliance

HEY! how DARE you speak of ann of green gables in such a manner! She was KIND AND INNOCENT!

Shytalon

... Quoi?

It's a saying from my part of the country. Cool your jets.

(For one thing, I haven't even read Anne of Green Gables.)
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)