Race (?) Weasel
Health (?) 10%
Tax Rate (?) 10%
Rats (?) 204,119
Weasels (?) 109,417
Stoats (?) 199,931
Skiffs (?) 264,524
Leaders (?) 78,952

For crimes against my empire, slaughter of troops, I put this down.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Vengerak

Not much good to me.  Zephyrus is protected by a bug of some sort- I hit him, I lose no troops, kill a bunch of his...& yet fail to break him.  Now that I see his stats, it's even weirder, as I had literally millions more troops than he...

Bizzare.

Kilkenne

Probably a lot of guards, Raine.

Awww, poor him, so few troops.  :lol:  

Vengerak

If he had a lot of Towers I would've lost some guys, I think.

I lost literally no-one.

Badrang the Tyrant

This is after I murdered him a lot methinks...

Raine, you can break him and not loose troops, I've done it before, but not against Riverpaw.

~>John<~

it is a bug raine. Retto's trying to figure it out, but its at least only 1/4 the time now.
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Orcrist

Umm- no offence, but how could someone that weak cause major problems to your empire.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Badrang the Tyrant

Because he can't break him.  Riverpaw is trying to mass skiffies, but isn't doing a good job of massing...

Vengerak

He dosen't cause "major problems", but the fact that he is literally invulnerable was & still is a little frustrating.  I mean, you attack a guy, decimate his troops, lose none of your own, & yet somehow you're being repelled?

Irritating.

Ashyra Nightwing

That must be a very annoying bug... He's doing quite well at skiff-massing, (you only need about that many to break most people) but it could be inproved... At least he has other troops too, unlike me..

~>John<~

Quote from: OrcristUmm- no offence, but how could someone that weak cause major problems to your empire.
I think he ment me, and I say this "He had at least 2.5mil rats. Where they went,  I don't know, but they weren't there when I espied him.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Riverpaw

Invulnerable? Who are you kidding? I logged in to find this and I'm loosing around 1 mil a turn. I did not do anything aside from normal attacking. What war? Is this some sort of anti-TSC clan war?  :rolleyes:  Gee, it's a wonder I still play this game...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Riverpaw

Quote from: KilkenneAwww, poor him, so few troops.  :lol:
Very funny... Can't you all see I'm being pounded by this guy?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

All I did was steal your city, really. "Zypheria" gives me great pleasure....or did for the 5 minutes before I destroyed it.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingThat must be a very annoying bug... He's doing quite well at skiff-massing, (you only need about that many to break most people) but it could be inproved... At least he has other troops too, unlike me..
He only broke me about half the time he attacked me, and I had half of his Skiff numbers.