~>John<~

NewStats:

Rats (?) 3,802,972
Weasels (?) 228,758
Stoats (?) 971,353
Skiffs (?) 1,477,222
Leaders (?) 688,766

come one people! free 58k land!
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

DRE

lol ur a funny guy greeks of war but u should know with me my stats and army size varies rapidly but i mean u gotta do what you gotta do however this posting will be noted for.
I'm Comin' straight outta Compton
~DRE~
aka DMX

General Austin

Corrected:

lol! You're a funny guy, Greeks of War, but you should know; with me, my stats and army size vary rapidly. But I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do. However, this posting of stats will be noted and accounted for.

DRE, please use punctuation and capitalization. Makes it much easier for others.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

caedo caelestis

He's a youngin, but yeah, punc are your friends.

bob3

Hi nick. Hi nick. Stop being an idiot, nick. We know you're DRE.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

DRE

i am not a youngin i am 16 besides i don't take as much time to write this stuff like u guys do possibly because as long as u get the idea i don't care  and i am not Nick  
I'm Comin' straight outta Compton
~DRE~
aka DMX

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: bob3Hi nick. Hi nick. Stop being an idiot, nick. We know you're DRE.
Hey bob, your the idiot. Come visit us in almonte, I gurantee you we're two very different people.

Commodus

hey bob. hey bob.

I can talk in computer speak bob.

hey bob. hey bob.

I'm really cool bob.

hey bob. hey bob.

i_dont_like_retto

Quote from: General AustinCorrected:

lol! You're a funny guy, Greeks of War, but you should know; with me, my stats and army size vary rapidly. But I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do. However, this posting of stats will be noted and accounted for.

DRE, please use punctuation and capitalization. Makes it much easier for others.
Everyone else can understand what he's saying, if it's harder for you to understand then maybe the problem is yours and not his.

Wolf Snare

Uh, this Test guy is REALLY [edit] me off!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Test didn't post in this topic. It's bob and DRE adn i_dont_like_retto (probably another DRE) who are de-urinating me.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: RazorClawTest didn't post in this topic. It's bob and DRE adn i_dont_like_retto (probably another DRE) who are de-urinating me.
Nah, one DRE, two Tests. Devin doesn't know how to get around gags.

i_dont_like_retto

Quote from: Wolf SnareUh, this Test guy is REALLY [edit] me off!
Yeah, cause there's no way to escape me or anything. I completely understand that you're locked inside this forum.

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*
You don't like Retto? Why not? What has Retto done to make you not like him?