0nline attacking 0nline attacking 0nline attacking

Started by frylore, November 20, 2007, 12:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frylore

yea so you would think everyone would know not to online attack someone no matter how much you hate them...riiiight??-well firetooth the angry noob doesnt really like me and killed me so I came back on and almost killed him...but didnt..then he starts attaking me knowingly when im online..while i was trying to construct....what a dog...i am sick of his childish ways so whatever....0nline attacking is bad :evil:
#fRy#

Firetooth

what, A below 16year old with1month of total on game who didn't know what strats do until yesterday thanks to shadow :-). Anway, at least I didn't swear at you and say it was FUNNY to see you in a rage
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

It's funny to wind people up, online attacks are seen as the worst thing you can do in this game
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shade

Gotta watch who you do it to, I once got into an online attack fight with Peace, resulted in one of the dirtiest wars I've ever fought on redwall. Lesson learned though: If your not prepared to face the consequences, do not online attack.

lonewolf1817

HAHAHA im totaly in a little fude rihgt now with a guy in game.... and we just had it out yesterday while we where both online.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

pippin the mighty

Lol im trying to stop this between you as im gona get killed again but just stop, how was he to know.

Firetooth

Quote from: kell on November 20, 2007, 01:02:14 PM
It's funny to wind people up, online attacks are seen as the worst thing you can do in this game
what calling someone a rude word and saying if I reported them to wolf bite they'd kill me and swearing at me? Your so charming and kind to me kell, just cause I spamed once or twice when I was new to this forum it seems to be your mission to tell me off. Drop it, I've quited spamming.Anyway, why should I play on warlords if people just swear at me and insult me, then attack me. Frylore started it so why am I the villain here? :?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Your not there obviously to immature to handle this, lol.

And you guys don't take us seriously, there must be a reason like were to young, thats rubbish. Stop trating us like were stupid its not nice and we dont like it, as firetooth said whats the point in us palying if you dont even speak to us like we are normal. Just because we have done stuff in the past doesn't mean were not willing to change.

Behalf of pippin and firetooth

Firetooth

... Ok pippin who's that to or what, I don't understand my brains like a sieve remeber :-)

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

ok, :-)
sorry I never understand anything  :oops:

Firetooth

Quote from: frylore on November 20, 2007, 12:43:43 PM
yea so you would think everyone would know not to online attack someone no matter how much you hate them...riiiight??-well firetooth the angry noob doesnt really like me and killed me so I came back on and almost killed him...but didnt..then he starts attaking me knowingly when im online..while i was trying to construct....what a [dog]...i am sick of his childish ways so whatever....0nline attacking is bad :evil:
don't insult me on forums... and anyway when your online you can defend yourself, so isn't it better? :?

pippin the mighty

I dont realy understand my self dude, ill brb homework.

Wolf Snare

you guys are doing it again! you say you are sorry for making past mistakes, and that you will change, and yet here you are, turning this topic into your own convo! INVEST IN MSN!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)