Well folks

Started by Checkerpaw, June 26, 2008, 06:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

I'm making one final run mid-day tomorrow and then I'm going camping for two or three days where we'll have to go without such modern conveniences as computers (I don't have a laptop yet, unfortunately)

Anyway, I regret that I won't get to see the finish to this round of turbo.  Especially since I was poised to win it.

Ok, I was kidding about that last part.   ;)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Death

Let's hope new players don't kill you on accident. =o

Enjoy.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Death on June 26, 2008, 06:44:43 PM
Let's hope new players don't kill you on accident. =o

Enjoy.

Thank you.  I'll "enjoy" even more if you can tell me who, if anyone, in the top 12 can be broken with 100 million rats

;)

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

I hope u don't get killed by accedent, hahaha, I meen, by accedent, thats bull crap and we all know it haha accedent hehehehohoha

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 26, 2008, 07:09:04 PM
I hope u don't get killed by accedent, hahaha, I meen, by accedent, thats bull crap and we all know it haha accedent hehehehohoha

Ok then ......

thomaskreisman

sorry I just think it's so funny

by accedent! heheehe

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.