'Wolf Snared'

Started by Checkerpaw, June 23, 2008, 08:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Oo mighty wolf snare has mastered the insult-his-enemy-firetooths-enemy-over-pm-system teqhunique, he is a great player indeed. His imp messages are poetry, telling players to shove themselves up their anuses, disband clans, get rid of their poo and piss off ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Luckily this time around I understand that you are 11 and have not yet ripened in the head, so I will overlook your immature obscinities.

However, I was going to own you anyways for starting [poop] at the begining of the round. Now your clan will get owned too, no sweat off my back.

Oh, and go ahead and unclan, by the looks of it I need to teach the lot of yeh how to do a takedown like that.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Im not 11, sevah boy ;)
Quit swearing, everyplayer I speak to thinks the same of you: A annoying whiner who loves to brag about himself.
If you're so amazing, stop pm'ing my allies insults and own, or cry in a corner. Im mature compared to you and ally, o mighty one, pleaes forgive me for having opinions.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

This is getting sad all around. Just take it out in game, I've been berated for doing exactly what is going on here.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 23, 2008, 02:21:52 PM
Im not 11, sevah boy ;)
Quit swearing, everyplayer I speak to thinks the same of you: A annoying whiner who loves to brag about himself.
If you're so amazing, stop pm'ing my allies insults and own, or cry in a corner. Im mature compared to you and ally, o mighty one, pleaes forgive me for having opinions.

Why? You constantly drag me into conversations i am not invloved in. Firetooth=The root of all evil.

You wonder why there are so many arguements. pshh, you will all smarten up after you get owned yet again by cody. :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

I am the root of all evil, so what?

Scarwake

Quit the senseless insults.  I, as well as the other staff, have said it time and time again.  Cool yourselves down and leave your in-game fights where they belong.  IN THE GAME.

Also, while the word Piss is not in the word filter please refrain from using it.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album