Habbo Hotel

Started by Blackeyes, July 30, 2003, 10:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klamath

No, Krif.  There's no real need to be on 24/7.

Anyway, guys, I'm Indi, so if you see me requesting you to be on my friends list, it's just me.
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Ashyra Nightwing

It reminds me of Furcadia.

Blackeyes

Quote from: KrifLooks like fun.  I just might sign up.  Does anything happen when you're away for a week?
Hey, no nothing happens when your away for a week. You can be gone for a year and nothign will happen.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

CoolClaw

Its  not working for me, I sign in and all it says is connecting... FOREVER!!!!  Yeah, is anyone else having this problem?
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Krif

No but while I try to check in it says:

An attempt has been made to access or communicate with the following location.  This may present a security risk.

Then it says if you want to allow or cancel.  What should I do?
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Klamath

Well, I think that would be up to you... some computers have different security measures, some of which present you with a warning saying the connection is insecure or somesuch...  I'm not sure what would cause that, but I don't think it would hurt your computer to proceed.  It's a matter of choice, though; perhaps it has something to do with the programs needed to run it.
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Ruatine

QuoteIt reminds me of Furcadia.

Funny, it reminds me of Furcadia too. *makes a face* I don't like either Furcadia or Habbo Hotel.

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

CoolClaw

Sorry Teuful your signature is really annoying me.  Its baseball is "baseball is ninety percent physical the other half is mental" I don't know why its just annyoing me.  

BTW whats Furcadia?
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Kenny Boy

Don't sign up for Habbo Hotel or you'll leave rwl, its evil!!!!!! Like string!!!!!!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ruatine

QuoteSorry Teuful your signature is really annoying me. Its baseball is "baseball is ninety percent physical the other half is mental" I don't know why its just annyoing me.

BTW whats Furcadia?

*smiles ruefully and shrugs*

I just pulled the quote off of the 'net; it's not like I have a book of his quotes.

Furcadia is a "game" where you create a Furre (sp?) and wander around worlds, talking to the other Furres (sp?). You can also create your own world for people to go to. It's pretty pointless and mind numbing. Their website is:  http://www.furcadia.com. However, ATM, it's not up and running.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blobfish

I PREFER HEARTBREAK HOTEL
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Wordsarecool

Blobfish

Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12