Turbo Role-play

Started by Juska, June 03, 2006, 07:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Rules: This is a role-play of what's happening in turbo, if your not playing  don't go and say something unless it's "I plan on playing ect." No lying either well you can lie asong no one knows, just no saying "Mr. Who stands on hill watching his enemy die" when you didn't kill anyone. Try to keep things in character and anything said out of character should be preceeded with OOC:

Juska got up suddenly from his throne, looking around for the sound that he thought he heard. "Nothing,"he said under his breath, "I'm starting to get paranoid over this war, they've taken my lands, captured my cities, forced me to forsake the rats I so dearly love, will they stop at nothing?"

"Perhaps there is a way we could stop their attacks...." said Halgor Ruthen, Juska's high commander.

"No! I will not run and hide like my foes have done before, my empire will stand open to attacks for all those who declare war on me."

"Well then there is no choice, but to hope our new horde of weasels can defend Shayol Ghul, otherwise all is lost."

"Only this Wolf Snare has any kind of battlefield knowledge, his lands and wealth grow unhindered while his underlings pillage our lands, we must perservere!."
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

OOC: Pssst. Aren't you dead Juska?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

OOC: Not when I started the RP.

Juska sat propped up against the dead bodies of his former horde, he knew we would die soon how could his enemies rejoice when they were too cowardly to fight him fairly....but they were rejoicing for all their worth.

Would anyone avenge him? Would his heir even return to the land of Redwall to take up his father's sword?

Wolf Snare the Coward, VinnieOllie, David, Karn, and Enigma he spat out their names into the dark and with his last breath he cried out "They will pay!"
Current Empires:

Wolf Snare

Wolf Snare, who was recently away to the south, tying up loose ends, returned to find his empire in full triumph. He reigned supreme over all other warlords, His mighty fleet feared across the land. The few foolish enough to oppose him were now dead. Juskabally, an egotistical troop merchant with the annoying habit of picking on weak empires, was among them. This pleased the wolf. He had never liked Juska very much, infact few warlords did. His unfounded sense of self importance was enough to turn anybeast against him.
? But that was neither here nor there, Snare thought to himself.
The wolf picked over every detail in his minds eye, as he enjoyed a particularly tasty roasted pheasant by the fire. His sleek black fur was darker than the starless sky, and if not for his pearly white fangs, he would be invisible in the night.
As he recounted the events that took place before he departed to the south, something occurred to him.
Even though he had captured Juskaballys last city, Shayol Ghul, and his allies demolished the rest of his empire, Snare did not doubt that Juskabally had escaped unscathed. perhaps Juska will return with another army of followers, should he be lucky enough to find supporters, and try to take revenge on the black wolf. At this, Snare roared with laughter. Let him come, he thought as he chuckled.
The wolf got the his feet, threw back his head, and let out an earsplitting howl into the blackened sky.

LET HIM COME!

OOC: I'm back. XD
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Beem

"Foolish... always foolish," Beem laughed as he handed the brass looking scope to his officer.  "Give a wolf a full belly, and he lulls himself to sleep; not a care for what else might be lurking."
   "Sir," a hastend messenger came running up, a scroll in his paw.  "a message from the scouts, they have word another has been taken down."
  "Another you say?" Taking the scroll from the breath starved rat he scanned it over and let out a deep laugh, smacking the back of his paw to the notice in gesture,  "This was no mere other, it was the fool Juskabally; (look I spelled it right omg. XP)  a worthy competetor; it seems his bragging Finlay got his army the chopping block."
  "Does this mean he is dead...?"
  "Hardly, his army perhaps, but Juska... it's unlikely.  Should he return, it will be with another army, how long before that is, is another matter.  If the time comes, am sure he will be after the blood of those who took him down.  This is precisely the reason we stepped back into the ranks; it was boring to sit in that Wolf's shadow, and too soon to do much else... much too soon."
  "what do we do now lord?"
  "We wait... silently we wait.  There will be much blood shed soon, I can feel it in my bones." Grabbing the looking glass once again he put it to his eyes and surveyed the acres under his domain.  "Very soon..."

OOC: this is my first time rping here, so I hope I did it alright >.>

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Juska

Juska drummed his fingers thoughtfully on the table. In front him lay maps of Southsward mainly, but a few of Mossflower Country and the Northlands were displayed also. His new horde lacked the overwhelming force of arms of his old, but even though we could not confront the lands above him his army would grow steadily until they could. He got up from the table and absent mindily stepped over the body of a dead stoat to look out the window. That stoat had been the Coward's corrier, a pity he had to die for his master, it was not his fault. 
Current Empires:

Wolf Snare

Change was coming. Wolf Snare could smell it in the air. he stood on the battlements of his castle,  his keen yellow eyes scanning over his many acres to the south. It was a beautiful site. he could make out the treeline known as mossflower wood, which swayed gently in the evening breeze. The sun to the west, now a mere sliver of golden light, sank valiantly in the distance, as the day drew to a close. Docked in the seas to the north, lay his incredible fleet of skiffs; 50 million and change. He watched as his workers demolished and constructed structures as he ordered, they would not stop until it was complete. The wolf stood there for a moment, taking it all in. At the same time, his mind was racing.
He was an incredible strategist, And preferred that his generals give him space while he decided on his next move. earlier in the day he received word from his scout that Juskabally had returned under a new name, and was already gaining in numbers; undoubtedly to launch a pathetic strike against his lands.
    This did not bother the wolf, infact he was looking forward to it. After all the time he spent towering over the others, with no one even daring to start anything, it got rather boring. He would finally be able to unleash everything and pound Juskabally's new horde into the earth. He had known Juska for many years, and had fought alongside him, and against him in the past. Being very observant, this was a good thing in the wolfs eyes. He had gathered ages ago that Juska has a bad temper and a god complex.  he sent a scrawny Carrier with a taunting message, to ensure a war would become of it. He did not expect the stoat to return.
When darkness had crept over the land and the stars were visible, Wolf Snare sighed, and went indoors for the night. His guards were on full alert and he knew something would happen soon. But for now, he waited.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Vraal

OOC: *blows the dust off the thread* hey all, how about we start this back up?

IC: Vraal leaned back in his throne, pondering the recent happenings. In just a few short days he managed to topple Wolf Snare's empire and become the most powerful warlord in southsward. But rumor had it that Wolf Snare had already built up a horde of loyal followers and sided with his enemies in the clan of the blackened arrow. Vraal thought over what to do, Wolf Snare might agree to a peace, or, if left unchecked, he might mass a large enough force to take back the empire Vraal had taken. Finally Vraal relaxed, deciding that his defenses would hold if Wolf Snare decided to attack anytime soon, he would wait for the wolf to make the first move.
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Alazar is Back

IC: Alazar stirs upon his throne, "what have you to report?". "Oh Great Alazar, he is alive, Wolf Snare lives! His empire gone, but he lives!"said the scout. "Really? Well, I dont know which one to side with then, ill just try to stay allies with both of them until the time comes and the we STRIKE!" says Alazar."But your highness, wolf snare beckons that you be on his side and kill that murdering [fatherless child]!" "SILENCE, i make the descions around here! Now begone with you *hefts double-bladed axe* GO AWAY BEFORE I SKIN YOU ALIVE!" Alazar The Axe ponders the situation and decides to lie low for awhile.....watch what unfolds!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Alazar is Back

IC: Alazar shakes wolf snare's hand, "good job, now we are both on top and immortalized, oh whatever shall we do next? Start over somewhere else and rise to the top?" said Alazar. Wolf Snare replied "we can do the same anywhere else, we are unstoppable!". "true" said alazar.....lets GO!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

White Fang

It's a new age...

The memories of the two great warlords named Alazar and Wolf Snare have drifted into the pages of history...

And a dynasty that once ruled has been resurrected...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redan flipped trough the pages of his family's ancient book absentmindedly. Ever since the first Redan Dash had arisen to power, the line of generals had kept detailed account of their plans and strategies, their successes and their failures, so that each successive heir could learn from the experience of their fathers and grandfathers. The small Red Wolf shook his head slowly. The last ruler of their line had had only one son, and he had not at all been interested in warfare; furthermore, he had taught his children and their children not to be, either. Untold years had passed since last one of their noble line had risen to claim power. Now, here he was, prepared to bring his family name back into the position it belonged.

His family had vehemently exhorted him not to take this path, but he had blatantly ignored them. In the end, they had disowned him, but that didn't really matter. They were not true members of the Dash family, anyway, for they had turned their back's on the lineage's true calling. After that, it had been a difficult quest, for the first dissident of the line had hidden the Red Book of Knowledge, and his family, of course, had refused to reveal its location. Obviously, he had finally discovered its location, (and had picked up some followers along the way), but the book was in a sorry condition. Many of the pages were worn beyond readability, and some were missing altogether. Still, he was able to glean some information from the book.

Suddenly, he slammed the journal in question shut, replacing it neatly onto his desk. He would have to look at it more later, but for now, he had a ridiculous amount of reports and papers to file through. Eventually, he would have experienced generals to direct the day-to-day operation for him, but for now, it was either do it himself or watch his budding empire go to waste.

It didn't matter what it took, he was going to resurrect the Dash lineage from the pages of long-forgotten history.

taekwondokid42

Kill Roy joins the game, knowing that as a member of gloomer, he is greatly and underdog.  Discouraged, he urges his clan to stick together and stay connected. Knowing they only had time for one more drive, knowing that if that failed, he would have to push for peace, and just be content with being the underling. He hated that. But a new age would come. He could right himself.

PS, if we have a new round, and it is as obscure as duels, can someone please tell me how things usually work. I had not expected Duels to be such a bloodbath...

Gen. Volkov

(It's supposed to be a bloodbath, the point of Duels is to kill the enemy as frequently and rapidly as possible, this one was a little different because of the emps)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

taekwondokid42

Wait, most duels do not have emps???

Gen. Volkov

(This is the first Duels to have them)