Started by Deathclaw, May 30, 2006, 11:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Gen. Volkov

OK.

I kill you.

The End.

(We've lost most of our RPers, and of the few that are left, no one is really interested.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

I'll try to start something.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

artu

so in this board you actually role play with posts

Deathclaw

Quote from: artu on May 31, 2006, 08:53:42 PM
so in this board you actually role play with posts

ya thats the general idea
Glory, Glory, Man United!

taekwondokid42

Waking up from his nap, Jack the Sniffer knows that his journey is almost done. He has been traveling for more than 7 seasons now, searching for the place known as Redwall. Seeing its mighty red walls, he knows this is the right place. He sprints the final quarter-league, hoping that all of his searching had not been in vain. When he arrives at the gate, he sees a very old squirell sleeping atop the building. Some fort. Catching his breath, he can hardly contain his excitement. He boldly knocks upon the door, hoping for quick ansewer. The door makes an incredably loud noise, and he knows that everybody in the whole palace had heard him. He sits down, waiting for an answer.

Gen. Volkov

A small rodent toddles out of the side door to the fort, lifts a crossbow bigger than he is, and shoots Jack right through the heart. He then toddles back into the fort. A sad end to such a long journey.

(Enough already, I will actually respond to one of your other posts at some point. 5 responses in a dead forum is enough OK? I'm ending this one here.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

kell

ahahahahahahaha give that a prize
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

lol. I knew someone was going to end it like that.

Hey, if you don't like to RP, just don't visit this forum...

Don't ruin everyone else's fun...

The Lady Shael

I agree...this forum needs all the activity it can get. =/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

I do like to RP, but its rather hard to do 5 at once.

taekwondokid42

a valid point
one thing about me that I think most ppl miss, is a lot of my anger is fake. I should probably put in my profile that I don't hold grudges. lol