Warrior cats and bears

Started by pippin the mighty, November 10, 2007, 02:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Here it is firetooth:

One fine bliss autumn day, a bear was strolling in the woods. The bear was called  lieutenant Turious Bear, founder of the Armarda. He was a grizzly bear who was immensely strong and wouldn?t let anyone stand In his way, for he was the son of Dihodrun the great.

Turious had lead many army?s into battles just like his father. In the corner of his eye he caught some movement.
It was Dame his loyal soldier, he was followed by the Armarda, a clan of 100 soldiers ready for war at any time.
They used double sided axes in combat, with half of them using Archery. He over-took Moss flower with just 100 of his soldiers. He destroyed the army of Cluny and took the town of disembargo.

In the icy regions of Meskaton

Firetooth the magnificent was rounding up his feline army for a feast. They had just taken Roharn by force with the  biggest army there was in the region of Meskaton. Firetooth was a fierce lion-sized tom cat. He only used his claws and teeth in mortal combat. His army of 1000 felines were under full command of Firetooth and never dared defy him. They were about to start the feast when a band of polar bears arrived lead by Sir knowland Snowfleck, they were hiking to Mossflower . All 700 of Snowfleck?s army were equipped with Swords and shields and heavy armour. They were tough and fought to the bitter end, by now they had a very strong reputation for winning any battle they participate in.

Firetooth arose with shock and assembled his army into 4 lines and went for the attack, Snowfleck was aware of his attackers and got ready for a fight. Whilst the main army attacked Firetooth and his elite felines sneaked round behind the intruders. Snowfleck?s army was twice as strong as that of Firetooth but that didn?t change a thing. They fought back just as hard and as fierce as ever.
When Firetooth reached the back the few behind didn?t stand a chance as they were piled by 20 felines at a time. One swung his huge sword knocking a tiny Bengal cat to it?s death. At the front of the Battle Snowfleck and his army were dominating but the felines didn?t stop, they wouldn?t stop. Just then Firetooth caught a glance of Snowfleck in the distance, he was huge, the biggest creature he has ever seen. He didn?t go near him for he would not come back if he did.

Over in Mossflower Lieutenant Turious bear roared out to his army ? Quick come, mice! ?. They all rushed over to see the huge mass of mice feasting on cheese, scones and buttered tarts with cream. They were the clan of Eire, lead by Kell, a very wise, careful rat  who didn?t like violence. But when violence was necessary he would strike. It was he who aided Turious?s father many years ago before he died. They had known each other for a long time but never seen each other for over 10 years. Turious jumped out and surprised his old friend Kell, he responded quickly with a below and jumped out of his seat. ? O? Turious, you scoundrel, where?s the clan then youngster??.

Firetooth

That rules :-D
I'm not kdding, write more 8-)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

?The Tribe of eternal ? ? ? ? ?darkness
? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Prologue
? ? ?Rain drizzled down out of angry, grey clouds. Lightning and thunder exploded through the eerie silence that surrounded the barren wasteland. Talon turned around and saw a group of cats, ?Hello?? He said, no answer. ?Hello?? he said repeating himself, still no answer.
? ? ? ? ? ?Talon jumped as one of the cats, a stone-grey tabby, opened his mouth and spoke saying ??Soon the lost potion will be uncovered from it?s hiding place?
? ? ? ?Good? rasped a thin, ginger tabby who looked older than most of the cats surrounding him. ?Soon our hard work will pay off and I will be an emperor and you will be a emperor.? What did he mean? Talon thought, but soon their voices faded as a massive boom burst through his ears.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Ahhhhh!? Talon gasped as he arose and unsheathed his claws, ready to do battle. It turned out the boom was just thunder, good he thought as he sat down in his nest of moss and said to himself ?I love being wild, I love hunting and feeling the breeze brush past me as I walk on, I?m so glad I left my owners? and with that he curled up and went back to sleep.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Chapter 1
? ?Talon arose from his mossy bed, yawning heavily. He breathed in a breath of fresh-air then let it out again. Boy am I hungry! He thought to himself as he groomed his messy fur. ?I better go and get some breakfast.? he thought out loud.
? ? Talon walked across the grassy land into the shade of the trees, and lied down, waiting for a sign of prey. It soon came, some leaves rustled giving away the tell-tale signs of a mouse. Talon crept up carefully, hunger gnawing at his belly then, as the mouse was about to turn around, he pounced. It squealed briefly but was silenced by a quick bite to the head. Then Talon took a bite of it?s juicy body, mmmmmmmm! He thought as he swallowed the meat.
? ? ? ? Talon arose after finishing his mouse then thought to himself I might as well look for another meal, then I won?t have to eat until tomorrow so he padded off until he reached a clearing, but he froze. A strange, unfamiliar scent caught his attention, cats!
? ? ? ? ?He looked across the clearing then saw a group of four Tom- cats, three were middle- aged and the other cat looked old and dusty. Somehow these cat?s seemed familiar?the cats in his dream!
? ? ? ? ??Now I know last time we misread the map? rasped the elderly tom ?But this time I?m sure I?ve read it correct, if we head north we will find the long-lost treasure which has been denied to us all these years? the other three toms cheered in a chorus-like agreement. But what was this treasure?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Wait, Agger? A Siamese Tom said ? Another cat is listening? he pricked up his nose and so did the other cats
? ? ? ? ?He?s right? the old cat grunted ?Quick, that way!? he pointed with his tail to Talon. Talon was outnumbered four to one so his only choice was to run. He ran faster than he?d ever ran before in his life, but the pursuing cats were gaining ground he turned around, ready to fight, knowing he had no other choice.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? First a black Tom with white paws launched itself at him, he dodged it?s attack then raked it?s flea-bitten back with his claws and heard it yowl in pain. This time the grey tom pounced, and Talon wasn?t ready. It pinned him and bit into his chest. He screamed in pain then rolled over, throwing the attacker off him. He saw them all re-grouping and preparing to attack again. He knew he couldn?t beat them all so he ran again desperately. ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? Talon ran through a path covered in cob-webs and ran into the mist. I?m lost! he thought desperately and he turned to run, but a cold, brown paw came out of the thick mist and grabbed him he barely had the strength ?to stand, so he closed his eyes and fell unconscious as the slippery, cold paw dragged him briskly across the forest floor.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Chapter 2
? ? ?Euuhhh?Wha-?? Talon said as he arose from his sleep. He was in a area surrounded by brown, flaky walling, it almost looked like?tree bark! Of course! he thought I must be in a tree. ?
? ? ? ?Greetings? mewed an unfamiliar voice.
? ? ? ? ??Who are you? What do you want with me?!? shouted Talon unsheathing his claws. Out of the shadows an old, lean dark brown tabby emerged.
? ? ? ? ? Relax? he rasped ?We are not there to hurt you, but if you attack, we will be forced to defend ourselves? Talon sheathed his claws slowly then mewed
? ? ? ? ? ?? Sorry I was angry, but I still don?t know who you are, or what you need with me.? The old tabby flicked his tail and a line of at least twelve strong, young cats emerged from the shadows. Their fur was plastered in bark and mud.
? ? ? ? ??We are the tribe of earth and wind? announced the old tabby ? My name is Greyhawk, I saved you from the tribe of eternal darkness.?
? ? ? ?The cats around Greyhawk gasped and began to murmur anxiously. ?Thanks, I owe you one? Talon replied ?But who are they, and what do you need me for??
? ? ??The tribe of eternal darkness seeks a means to everlasting life? Greyhawk rasped ? Some cat?s think their the most viscous cats you?ll ever meet, others think they are merely escaped house pets. We need you to tell us anything you heard them say, trust me, it?s very important.?
? ? ? ? ? ?Well?? Talon began thinking hard ?They-they mentioned some sort of treasure? Talon began grooming his, dark-brown tabby fur and then Greyhawk gasped.
? ? ? ? ?The chosen one!?
? ? ? ? ? ? ??What? Who? Where?!? Talon shouted Greyhawk stared at him, his grey eyes clouded with fear and pride
? ? ? ??You are the chosen one. According to the ancient prophecies of our fore-fathers a brown-tabby with icy blue eyes would come along and destroy the tribe of eternal darkness and free us from their former failed experiments. You see, they used to steal human liquid and give it to cats to drink, it affected some not at all, and others turned into the young, handsome cats they once were. It was called the golden age.? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?And then?? Talon said, urging him forward ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?But then these cats turned into mad monsters, that is those that did not die by vomiting first. They can?t talk or think. All they know is inflicting pain, hunting and striking fear. Few still remain, but those that do pick off our kits, we have none at the moment. We are in the dark age, you are our only hope.?
? ? ? ? ? ?Before Talon could reply a giant, viscous cat ran through the hold-in-the-tree and leapt at him, fangs bared, but Greyhawk yelled ?No!? and jumped into the air, pushing Talon to safety and receiving the bite himself
? ? ? ? ??No!? Talon screamed whilst the twelve cats surrounded the murderer hissing and spitting this must be one of the cats Greyhawk was talking about . He felt a stab of pity for it, it couldn?t help that the experiment went wrong, still, it had to be driven away. He joined the other hissing, spitting cats and chased the big monster out of the tree and ran back to Greyhawk. ?Promise me one thing? Greyhawk rasped weakly
? ? ? ??What?!? Talon cried ?I?ll do anything you say? ?
? ? ? ? ?Good? Mewed Greyhawk ? Then leave this forest, go to the mountains, the tribe of eternal darkness are heading there, there?s a map to there outside this tree, The Falcon, my son, will show you it. Go. Avenge my death. Goodbye.? and with that he laid his head back and breathed no more.
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Even though Talon barely knew this fallen cat, he still felt affection for him. He only wanted what?s best for his tribe and he?d gave himself up for them. ?Right? Mewed Talon fiercely addressing the battalion of cats ?Which one of you is the Falcon??
? ? ? ??I am? Replied a stony voice, a brown and black cat stepped forward ?Follow me to the map? Talon followed this cat out of the tree-trunk until he reached a hole in the ground ?I?ll go first? The Falcon said sadly as he remembered his father. He went through the hold, closely followed by Talon. They walked through a narrow tunnel until they reached a large, stone room. ?Well, where is the map?? demanded Talon ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Your standing on it? replied Falcon.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Chapter 3
? ? ? Talon took a few steps back then looked down, sure enough, there was dusty old markings on the floor. He followed a dotted line until he reached a giant X. ?Where will I have to go through?? Talon asked Falcon abruptly stopped licking his brown-and-black pelt roughly and raised his head. ? Several forests and probably human homes, but you won?t be without a guide, Lumina, one of our fighters, will accompany you on your journey.? Talon nodded then said ?Alright then, can I see this Lumina??
? ? ? ??Sure? replied The falcon ?Follow me?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Talon followed him through the tunnel then clambered out of the hold and back into the tree trunk. ?Lumina, come forth? Falcon demanded ?
? ? ? ? ??Yes?? Lumina asked quietly, she was a white cat and her fur was plastered in a thick coat of mud and bark,
? ? ? ? ? ??I am now leader of our tribe? Falcon said ? So I command you to accompany Talon on his journey? Lumina merely nodded then replied
? ? ? ? ? ??If that?s what you wish?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Good? meowed Falcon ?then begin your journey now, good luck? Talon bowed his head than murmured
? ? ? ? ? ?You too, Falcon? and with that Lumina lead him out of the tree trunk and into the forest.
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Talon?s stomach grumbled loudly as he and Lumina walked on through the bramble-covered forest floor. ?Excuse me? Talon said nervously to Lumina but if it?s ok with you can I-?
? ? ? ? ? ?Of course you can hunt? Lumina mewed ?I?m hungry too, so I will grasp this opportunity.? Talon nodded in thanks then headed off to find something to eat.
? ? ? ? ? ? ?What was that? Talon thought as some leaves rustled, a plump, grey rabbit emerged, and sat down, it?s face facing away from Talon. Talon made sure that the wind wasn?t blowing his scent towards it then ,when the time was right, he pelted full pace at the rabbit, it didn?t have time to run and was quickly pinned down. It kicked him viscously and Talon growled, he bit it swiftly in the neck and killed it instantly. He took a bite out of the juicy meat. It felt like he hadn?t eaten in days.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Talon?? Lumina called ?Ready to continue on the journey yet?? Talon gulped down the last morsel of this succulent meal then nodded. ?
? ? ? ??Good, I?ll lead the way.? Lumina mewed she took him across the forest floor until they reached a tarmac-covered surface. Huge, violent monsters raced across it choking fumes out of their mouths. A oblivious pheasant walked onto the road and was flattened by an approaching monster. ?Ah? Lumina said ?This could be a problem.?
? ? ? ? ? Meanwhile, Agger and his tribe of three, viscous, proud cats trekked on at least five miles ahead of Talon and Lumina ?Agger, do you think this experiment will really work? The grey tabby meowed ?
? ? ? ? ??I?m very confident it will, Storm? He grunted ?Now, bring forth the prisoners. Storm stepped to one side whilst the Siamese and the black cat flanked a group of terrified rats.
? ? ? ? ??This better be worth it? the Siamese said in a superior-like tone.
? ? ? ? ? ?It will be Gloin? Rasped Agger ?Now, Thrawn, Gloin, bring forth the prisoners! The two Toms did so. ?Now why don?t you drink from this puddle, now?!? Agger asked viscously. The terrified rats did so. For a moment nothing happened, but then it began.
? ? ? ? The rats squealed in pain as their size increased until they were as big as small cats, then, they lay down whilst their leader approached Agger ?What?s your command?? He asked sincerely
? ? ? ? ? ??Ah, so the human-made potion mixed with our ingredients worked?? Agger murmured
? ? ? ??What?? Storm grunted
? ? ? ? ??What?! Oh, nothing? Agger replied then he opened his mouth and said to the giant rats, ?I fear we may be being followed, I do not know, so it?s your task to find this out. If anyone is following us kill them. No mercy. Or we will kill you as well? At this Agger flexed his claws as if trying to voice a silent threat. The mutated rat remained calm then replied ?Your wish is my command, emperor, come on boys, let?s go? he said addressing the giant rats. They all followed him far away out of the clearing. The tribe of eternal darkness cackled in deep, dark laughter as there plans fitted together.
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Quick, I?ll go first? Talon meowed desperately, ?
? ? ? ? ? ??Ok? replied Lumina, ?But be quick and wait till the coast is clear?
? ? ? ? ? ?Got that? said Talon. Just as a huge, red monster roared past Talon ran across at full speed. He made it only by a whisker as a small, blue monster hurtled past just missing him.
? ? ? ? ? When he got to the other side he shook his head then mewed ?That was way too close, take more care than me? Lumina nodded then ran across gracefully, her blue eyes clouded in fear. She reached the other side then said to Talon ?I know a place where we can stay the night, follow me!? she ran into the trees and Talon sighed, then followed.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Hope you like it,  8-)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Here charecter profiles  :-D
                                       Characters   

Tribes

Tribe of earth and wind

Leader: Greyhawk: Old dark-brown tabby with grey eyes and a white muzzle cloaked in long whiskers.

Tribe cats
      These cats either hunt for the tribe, defend it or do both.

The falcon: Arrogant black and brown Tom: Son of Greyhawk.
Lumina: Beautiful white she-cat with blue eyes.
Jarrow: Cocky young grey and white tom who hates The falcon.
Hawk: Young grey tom who is strangely fast: Friend of the Falcon.
Mud: Skinny dark-brown tom.
Dewdrop: Light brown tabby she-cat.

Tribe of Eternal darkness
Leader: Agger: Elderly ginger cat with black stripes and a white under-belly.
                           Fighters
Storm: Dark grey tabby tom.
Gloin: Siamese tom.
Thrawn: Black tom with white paws and icy blue eyes.

Loners
                  Cats who live on their own.
      Talon: Muscular, young dark-brown tabby Tom with blue eyes: Main character
       Loneheart: Brown Tom with a long, jagged scar across his face. Very mysterious.
        Shannon: Senior white cat who accompanies Loneheart: Formerly a pet.
       Yarrow: Young bracken-coloured Tom: Looking for a mercenary army to join.
         Tabby: Light brown tabby tom: Sooty?s brother.
          Sooty: Large dark-grey tabby tom: Tabby?s brother

Rouges

Viper mercenary army
Leader: Viper: Viscous white-and-brown Tom: Formerly of the tribe of eternal darkness
                             Fighters
Bandit: Light-brown tabby Tom. Brother of destroyer.
Tara: Experienced, small black she-cat.
Jagger: Old golden-tabby tom with matted fur.
Destroyer: Huge ginger-tabby-Tom. Barely escaped a experiment done by the tribe of eternal darkness. He gained sized but just managed to keep his mind, but he?s still a bit dull and lacks his original intelligence. Brother of Bandit.
Dirt: Foul, old dark-brown tabby tom: Formerly of tribe of eternal darkness.
   Carter: Ginger tom missing one eye, a ear and bears a long, thin scar across his nose: Rumoured to have once been in tribe of earth and wind. 

Firetooth

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Chapter 4
? ? ?Talon swallowed the cold water from the stream, Lumina and him were staying in a small cave for the night where she had managed to guide them to after narrowly escaping death on a road.
? ? ? ?Talon walked into the cave and saw Lumina carrying in some moss for them to sleep on. ?Err? Hi?? Talon said nervously ?Hi? Lumina replied quietly ?So, what?s it like living in a tribe?? Talon asked ?Well, it?s exciting since every day we have to hunt and gather moss and look out for danger. Also you become very close to your fellow tribe members and sort-of depend on them to survive.? Talon nodded then mewed? Well I want to get to sleep now, I don?t know about you, goodnight? ?Goodnight? she murmured gently as Talon curled up and fell into a deep sleep.
? ? ? ? Talon awoke and rolled over and his stomach gave a violent cry of hunger. Lumina was already awake in the corner eating a rabbit. ?Mmmmmmmm, oh, hi? she meowed as she saw Talon ?Want some?? Talon ran up to her then mewed excitedly ?Yes please!? he sat down beside her and took a bite. The rabbit tasted like all the juices of the wild put together. When they had finished Talon got up then said ?Well, why don?t you lead the way?? Lumina nodded then walked out the cave, closely followed by Talon.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Chapter 5

? ? ? ? ? A group of cats slinked stealthy into a barren tree trunk. ?The contact should be here? grunted a white and brown tom.
? ? ? ? ? ? ?And so he is, Viper? mewed a unfamiliar voice.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? Viper growled lowly ?Come out here, Falcon you coward.? a hiss flew through the shadows and Falcon emerged
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Listen? he mewed briskly ?I?ve set the cats seeking to destroy the tribe of eternal darkness in the wrong direction. But I just remembered that there?s another map on the trail they?re taking. I can?t risk them reaching it. Kill them, kill them both? Viper nodded then grunted
? ? ? ? ? ? You know I hate that tribe and their experiments, it?ll take at least ten mice and five rabbits to persuade me to help them.?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Falcon padded towards a boulder and pushed it aside. ?Follow me? he mewed. Viper followed him leaving his rouges for a while to check what Falcon wanted to show him. As they emerged into a cave Viper gasped. Surrounding him was the biggest pile of prey he?d ever seen in his life. ?Right? he said ? I?ll go round up the mercs and head off see you when we?re done? and with that he climbed back through the tunnels, leaving Falcon laughing darkly.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? Talon pushed through brambles as he followed Lumina into a dark, old forest. ?How much further until we can stop?? Talon groaned
? ? ? ? ? ? ??Still a long way? replied Lumina calmly. Talon groaned again then followed her. They?d been walking all day now and his paws were aching like anything. He trudged on for a while until a howl broke through the silence. They turned around desperately, looking to see what the noise was. Then they emerged.
? ? ? ? ?A group of many cats jumped out of the trees, hissing with fangs bared. A white and brown Tom strode forward until he was in front of Talon ?Greetings? he mewed ?I?m Viper, and I?m the last thing you?ll ever see? Talon unsheathed his claws as did Lumina, but so did the cats surrounding them. This is hopeless! Talon thought desperately, but, then a calm, sharp voice broke the cold-war. ?Not today Viper you Rat-dung!?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? Viper turned around then hissed ?What?? At that moment a brown Tom jumped at him and pinned him and they began tumbling. Then a senior, white cat jumped out and launched themself at one of the rouges ??Well?!? the cat hissed ?Are you going to help?? Talon jumped onto an old golden tabby whilst Lumina dodged a bone-shattering blow from a massive tom.
? ? ? ? ? ? Talon writhed as the cat he was fighting battled him fiercely. The cat pinned him and prepared to bite him, but Talon kicked him off into a small, feminine, black cat who was preparing to attack the white cat. The white cat clawed the black cat which ran away yowling, then she turned to Talon and grunted ?Thanks?
? ? ? A ear piercing yowl broke through the silence as viper finally kicked off his attacker ?Retreat!? he meowed. The cats who attacked them ran away into the woods following Viper until they were out of site. ?Sorry about the sudden entrance? The brown Tom mewed. Before Talon could say ?no problem? the brown Tom said ?By the way, I?m Loneheart, and this is Shannon? he nodded his head towards the white cat. ?Thank you for helping us? Talon meowed ?I?m Talon, and this is Lumina.?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Nice to meet you? mewed Loneheart ?But I a?int here to chat, I?ve heard rumours ?bout you two, word is your trying to fight the tribe of eternal darkness? Lumina looked at Talon as he though of something to say, finally he replied ?Well, they?re trying to get to a hidden potion, and we?re trying to get there first? Shannon let out a mrrow of laughter and Loneheart silenced her with a flick of his tail ?Well, sorry mate, but you happen to be goin? the wrong way.? he meowed dryly
?What?!? Talon hissed and Lumina also looked curious as to what he meant.
? ? ??Lis?en up? he croaked ?I wan? that tribe dead, and I?ll help you to beat ?em? Talon thought for a while then said ?And why would you do this??
?Listen up mate? growled Loneheart ?Ever wonder how I got this scar?? he pointed promptly to his face. ?That Damned tribe and their failed games, that?s how.? What did he mean? Talon thought
?Well? Lumina interjected ?What happened??
? ? ? ? ??I?m a born fighter, everybody knows that? Loneheart began ?Once I was a merc, it were the easiest way to get prey those days with the origins of those tribes and all that. I was a young cat, and the tribe of earth and wind employed me ,mate, to help them in the great war ?gainst the tribe of eternal darkness.? he paused to draw in breath then continued ?It was a war to end all wars, at least that was what I?d been told, I remember the cries of anguish running through the air, cats missing limbs charging in any direction, mutilated fighters collapsing and dying. It were horrible.?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Talon almost thought he saw a tear leek from Loneheart?s eyes, but he quickly began to speak again ?I was tussling with Viper when he clawed me good down the side of my face, I kicked him off then pinned ?im and was faced with a choice, kill Viper or let ?im go, I made the wrong one, I let him go? ? ?
? ? Shannon purred sympathetically then meowed
?Sometimes it?s greater to spare a life than to take one.?
? ? ? ? ? ?Well? Talon mewed ?If this is okay with you can we start the journey now we are allies? ?Loneheart simply nodded then Shannon meowed ?Lead the way? Lumina did so and soon the group of four cats were on their way.
? ? ? ? ? ?Later that night the four cats reached a small clearing with a running stream and a small cave, they all looked at each other, then, simultaneously, all padded into the cave, curled up and fell asleep, Talon and Lumina next to each other, taking comfort from their warmth, but one thought was disturbing Talons sleep: Falcon must have betrayed them.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Firetooth

Chapter 6

Here is da rest for now 8-)

Snow blew into Talon?s eyes as he climbed the snow-capped mountain. ?Lumina! Loneheart! Shannon! Where are you!?? he called as he pulled himself upwards with his paws straining ?Lumina! Don?t go!? he repeated, there was no sign of her, Shannon or Loneheart.
         A bracken cat approached him, a wild jet of fur covered his right eye, a thick scar covered the corners of his eyes and a small chunk of his left ear was gone.
             ?Welcome, my Son? he mewed and raised a paw and licked it rhythmically.
                  ?Father?!? Talon spluttered ?I never knew you or mother! What do you want with me??
               ? I came to tell you not about my past, I was just a rouge, nothing special.? he said ?This is important, so listen up? he paused as snow blew into his eyes, then began again
            ?A traitor has guided you, and before you avenge Greyhawk, blood will spill blood?
         ?What?? Talon mewed desperately, ?Father, I don?t understand!?
          ?I?ll be back, but for now, think on what I have told you? he meowed
          ?No! Don?t go! Wait for m-? Talon began, but the shape of the bracken-tom was fading, and he felt a sharp prod in his side.
          ?Ow!? he hissed as a paw prodded him waking him up. He blinked then saw Loneheart in front of him.
           ?Did you have to much to eat?? Loneheart grunted ?Because you?ve been mewling like a kit all night.?
           ?Maybe? Talon hissed as he forced himself to his paws ?Anyway, are you going to take us to where this tribes going or not??
            ?Easy? mewed Loneheart coldly, ?You got no links to where you gotta go ?cept me?
           Talon acknowledged this then replied ?Fine just take us to where they are then? Loneheart nodded then mewed to everyone.
              ?Quick, get ready, we leave shortly? Talon stalked to the lake and decided to have a last-minute drink.
         Lumina walked up to him then purred ?I guess we?ve travelled a long way, I hope even after the journey?s over you can stay with me.?
          Talon?s head raised in surprise then he meowed ?Before I found your tribe I was lonely, I never knew my parents, but, now I?m not alone anymore? he rubbed his muzzle against Lumina?s muzzle and she did the same to him.
             ?Hurry up!? Talon jumped as Loneheart?s gruff voice broke the calm atmosphere.
            ?Ok, we?re coming!? Talon hissed impatiently, ?Come on Lumina? Lumina followed him as they strode up to Loneheart ?Well, go on, lead the way then? Talon grunted Loneheart whispered something into Shannon?s ear than began to walk at a swift pace.
            ?Our attack failed? Viper hissed to his subjects ?But we have new allies, and even Loneheart won?t be able to stop us from getting paid now!? as he said this, giant, black rats walked into the cave they were hiding in.
            ?We serve the tribe? they all said in a chorus ?All glory to the tribe.?
                       ?Do you think this is safe?? mewed a small, black she-cat.
              ?Of course it is, Tara!? snapped Viper angrily. Tara?s emerald eyes widened anxiously, but she said nothing. ?Any more complaints?? hissed Viper ?Good, then we leave for the mountains, lead the way, Rotomus.? he addressed the largest of the rats which simply bowed it?s head and padded out, Viper and his army simply followed into the darkness of the night.
Chapter 7

As Talon and his small party climbed up the crumbly rocks, snow blew into their eyes and nostrils, making them feel deeply uncomfortable.
       ?You sure this is the right way? spluttered Talon as he looked at Loneheart.
        ?Definite? mewed Loneheart ?and I know somewhere where we can shelter from this storm, just keep following me!? Talon, Lumina and Shannon did so, but Shannon grumbled every step of the hike.
         ?I?m not as young as I once was!? Shannon wheezed as a gust of wind almost knocked her off her feet.
         Loneheart brought them just outside a cave, almost hidden in snow. ?In here!? Loneheart just managed to say. The cats obeyed him with out question until they were safely inside the cave.
       ?I don?t know ?bout you, but I?m hungry? mewed Loneheart the other nodded in agreement.
            ?If we sleep for now, tomorrow the storm should be over, then we can catch some prey.? Talon suggested. The cats murmured in agreement as they witnessed the anger of the snowstorm outside.
           ?Then it?s decided? Loneheart said ?We sleep till tomorrow then get somethin? to eat? Talon curled up next to Lumina, all the energy drained from his body. He closed his eyes as her warm scent surrounded him.
          Talon stumbled through thick bushes and brambles as he knew something was chasing him, he looked wildly for a direction to run, but a bracken-coloured tom sprang out the bushes, it was his father.
          ?Beware! A battle must happen and a cat must die!? he hissed Talon stared at him but he felt a sharp pain in his side.
           ?Ow!? he growled as he saw Lumina poking him, no reply. As he stood up he saw why. The cave entrance was covered by giant rats and Vipers mercenary army, all cloaked in a thick coat of snow.
           Viper flicked his tail as a signal then yowled ?Attack!? and the army did so. Loneheart grabbed one of the rats by it?s scruff and it squealed desperately, as another rat lunged at him he threw the rat into it and they both slammed into the wall, unconscious.
           A light brown tabby tom threw himself at Talon, throwing him off his feet ?You piece of fox dung!? the tabby hissed ?Now you?re gonna learn how a real cat fights!? The tabby once again threw himself at Talon, but Talon rolled over and then as his enemy landed, knocked him off his paws. Talon then quickly arose and bit the fierce tabby in the neck, it gave a low cry, but soon was silent.
      Talon saw Lumina struggling to dodge a huge ginger tabby and a rat whilst Shannon was spitting venom at a cat as he pinned it down, but before Talon could help any of his friends, an old, golden tabby tom, covered in matted fur, clawed Talon down the side of the face. Talon hissed angrily then dodged another attack from the tom. He pinned it down and bit it?s leg, and as it yowled in pain yet another cat barricaded into his side, this time it was a small, black she-cat whose eyes betrayed her fear.
      Bravely she tried to pin Talon, but she wasn?t strong enough. Talon clawed her side and she screeched, then he tried to claw her again, but she dodged and clawed his side. He felt agonizing pain as her claws raked his side, but he showed it with a brave hiss. He flung all his weight at her in a gigantic leap and knocked her to the side, but he could not bring himself to hurt her seriously he gave her a quick nip on the leg and she retreated, cursing as she went.
      A loud shriek distracted Talon and he looked around and saw a huge grey tom knocking aside two giant rats with a powerful forepaw. A light-brown tabby had a shrieking cat pinned down. Talon was thrown to his senses when he felt teeth biting his leg. He turned to see a huge rat knawing at his leg, he furiously raked his claws down it?s pelt and it turned around and retreated, it?s naked tail lashing like a frustrated worm. 
     As Talon looked around he couldn?t see Loneheart anywhere, nor could he see Viper. Panic flooded through his body as he ran out the cave as he heard cats fighting.
    As he looked beyond by the edge of the mountain Viper had Loneheart pinned, his snow covered pelt bleeding, Talon was about to help, but Loneheart threw Viper off him.
   ?Come on, fight me!? spat Loneheart as he looked at Viper he sheathed and unsheathed his claws, scraping away snow.
     ?Not today, Loneheart? replied Viper ?You see, as soon as I give the signal, and only I can give it, another wave of cats will attack, crushing any hopes of your survival?
       Loneheart?s faced dropped then he hissed ?Viper you filthy coward!? but then his face arose with determination ?There won?t be a signal?
       Viper laughed and was about to say ?now? but Loneheart threw himself at Viper. As Talon looked on in horror he saw Viper fall, but he sighed in relief as Loneheart scrambled up the mountain. Talon ran to help him and outstretched his paw, as did Loneheart, but then he saw Loneheart slip and he realized Viper was hanging onto his tail.
       ?If I?m gonna die, so are you!? he spat at Loneheart, and he pulled him down and the cats fell off the mountains edge, hissing and clawing at each other.
      ?No!!? Screamed Talon, anger flared through him, he was determined to avenge Loneheart, despite snowflakes flying into his pelt, Talon stood outside the cave a bit longer, mourning Loneheart, then he ran back into the cave, ready to fight.
       Lumina was bleeding heavily from another blow from the tabby, and no longer had the energy to fight, she slumped into a corner of the cave, waiting for the death blow, but it never came. She heard screeching then opened her eyes and saw that Talon had flung himself at her attacker and was sinking his claws into it?s flea-bitten pelt. Feeling a new energy surge through her as she saw Talon, Lumina flung herself at the tabby, and together Lumina and Talon managed to defeat the huge ginger tabby. Talon gave a triumphant yowl and Lumina merely sank to the floor.

The mercenary cats realized that they were defeated and leaderless and ran, whilst the surviving rats prepared to attack again, but Talon got there first, He grabbed one by the scruff and shook it vigorously , then flung it into another rat and they both hit into the caves wall, motionless the last rat leaped itself at Talon and bit him heavily in the shoulder Talon yowled  in pain and fury, but grabbed it buy the scruff and shook it until it was motionless, then he dropped it on the ground, staggered over to Lumina, then, collapsed beside her.
      Talon saw a light-brown tabby chasing away the last of the rats and a huge grey tom padded into  the cave, bleeding from several wounds.
       ?Thank you? Talon meowed as the smaller of the two cats approached him ?you saved us from the rouges, what are your names??
         ?I?m Tabby, and this is Sooty? the brown tabby mewed, flicking his tail to the dark grey tom who merely nodded.
           Talon was about to say something, but Sooty spoke first, in a calm tone despite the injuries that covered his pelt ?Tabby and I need a drink, we?ll be back in a moment? and so the two cats stalked out of the cave.
       He was about to fall asleep when a voice roused him ?Where?s Loneheart?? Talon blinked his eyes then staggered to his paws. He turned to see the fluffy white coat of Shannon. Her green eyes looked at him curiously. ?Well?? she demanded impatiently ?Where is he??
         Talon gulped, Loneheart had been Shannon?s friend and companion, she wouldn?t like to hear that he was dead. Talon looked at Lumina who obviously didn?t know about Loneheart either. Talon opened his mouth then rasped ?He was fighting Viper by the mountain?s edge?
         ?And?? Shannon mewed, urging him on
         ?Viper said he had another wave of cats ready to attack, but that would only attack on his signal? Talon shuddered as he remembered the scene ?But then? he snarled ?Loneheart lunged at Viper, pushing him off the mountain, I ran to help pull him up onto solid ground, but Viper was clutching onto his tail? Talon breathed in deeply, then forced himself onwards ?before I could help him, Viper had pulled him down, he died fighting his worst enemy?
           ?Quit lying? Shannon hissed ?Loneheart can?t die!? her voice broke into an agonizing wail and Talon forced himself to look away.
            After Shannon collapsed of grief Talon, forced himself to ask her a question ?Shannon? Can you take us to the tribe? If you get us there we can avenge Loneheart by defeating the cats who hired Loneheart?s killers.?
           Shannon?s drooped head quickly rose, anger burning in her eyes. ?I?ve been to a map to their hideout before, I?ll take you there and then we?ll kill that tribe!? She spat the word ?tribe? as if it was Venom.
           ?There, there? Talon turned to see Lumina soothing Shannon ?You need some rest now, we?re all wounded from the battle? Shannon merely grunted but Talon nodded in agreement.
             Talon turned as a voice caught his attention, it was Tabby?s ?You know, you don?t have to thank us? he said ?Me and Sooty hate Viper, we?d do the same for any cat? Talon bowed his head
              ?Viper?s dead? Talon admitted ?he fell off the cliff. Tabby gave a yowl of triumph, but is stopped as Talon began again ?but another cat died killing him, his name was Loneheart, did you ever meet him??
              Tabby?s eyes were clouded and he mewed ?Yes, when I was younger I fought alongside him? a small amount of grief was in Tabby?s voice ?He always said he?d go down fighting?
              A fresh amount of determination arose in Talon and he spluttered ?Tabby, we?re on a mission to defeat the tribe of eternal darkness, they killed a cat who saved my life and hired the mercenary army that killed Loneheart?
               Tabby?s fur fluffed up in surprise, but then it began to lay flat and he meowed unexpectedly ?Can we help you??
                              Chapter 7
   ?Can we help you?? Tabby said repeating himself ?Loneheart was a noble cat, I owe him my life.? Talon gulped down surprise.
      ?O-ok? Talon stammered ?You can come with us, tonight we?ll sleep in this cave? and so he padded off and curled up next to Lumina and fell into a deep sleep.
               Next morning Talon was awoken by Lumina, who told him they were setting off soon, and he?d best eat something first, so Talon plodded off in search of a meal. He managed to catch a thin, battered mouse, which he devoured hungrily.
         ?Time to go? Shannon meowed abruptly
     They all turned then followed her out of the caves mouth into the mountain. Snow was everywhere and it looked like a great white cloak covered the rocky mountains.
      As he walked he felt his paws tingle in  the sensation of the cold snow. ?Brrr, I, never thought it would be so cold!? he said to Lumina
     ?Me to? she admitted

The Lady Shael

Wow, RWL should have a story section...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Wow, lots of work. Great stuff guys!  Now I am going to move this out of the spa room because it is more role play than spam.

But let us get something strait first. It is not a double post or spam if you have long worked on posts like this. In other words, when you make a few new chapters and want to post them, it is not considered a double post. 

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

pippin the mighty

ok here it goes:

One fine bliss autumn day, a bear was strolling in the woods. The bear was called? lieutenant Turious Bear, founder of the Armarda. He was a grizzly bear who was immensely strong and wouldn?t let anyone stand In his way, for he was the son of Dihodrun the great.

Turious had lead many army?s into battles just like his father. In the corner of his eye he caught some movement.
It was Dame his loyal soldier, he was followed by the Armarda, a clan of 100 soldiers ready for war at any time.
They used double sided axes in combat, with half of them using Archery. He over-took Moss flower with just 100 of his soldiers. He destroyed the army of Cluny and took the town of disembargo.

In the icy regions of Meskaton

Firetooth the magnificent was rounding up his feline army for a feast. They had just taken Roharn by force with the? biggest army there was in the region of Meskaton. Firetooth was a fierce lion-sized tom cat. He only used his claws and teeth in mortal combat. His army of 1000 felines were under full command of Firetooth and never dared defy him. They were about to start the feast when a band of polar bears arrived lead by Sir knowland Snowfleck, they were hiking to Mossflower . All 700 of Snowfleck?s army were equipped with Swords and shields and heavy armour. They were tough and fought to the bitter end, by now they had a very strong reputation for winning any battle they participate in.

Firetooth arose with shock and assembled his army into 4 lines and went for the attack, Snowfleck was aware of his attackers and got ready for a fight. Whilst the main army attacked Firetooth and his elite felines sneaked round behind the intruders. Snowfleck?s army was twice as strong as that of Firetooth but that didn?t change a thing. They fought back just as hard and as fierce as ever.
When Firetooth reached the back the few behind didn?t stand a chance as they were piled by 20 felines at a time. One swung his huge sword knocking a tiny Bengal cat to it?s death. At the front of the Battle Snowfleck and his army were dominating but the felines didn?t stop, they wouldn?t stop. Just then Firetooth caught a glance of Snowfleck in the distance, he was huge, the biggest creature he has ever seen. He didn?t go near him for he would not come back if he did.

Over in Mossflower Lieutenant Turious bear roared out to his army ? Quick come, mice! ?. They all rushed over to see the huge mass of mice feasting on cheese, scones and buttered tarts with cream. They were the clan of Eire, lead by Kell, a very wise, careful rat? who didn?t like violence. But when violence was necessary he would strike. It was he who aided Turious?s father many years ago before he died. They had known each other for a long time but never seen each other for over 10 years. Turious jumped out and surprised his old friend Kell, he responded quickly with a below and jumped out of his seat. ? O? Turious, you scoundrel, where?s the clan then youngster??.?

? Now don?t be getting to hasty there, I haven?t seen you in years, how?s the Eire then??.? ? Hah, ya haven?t changed a bit have you, the Eire?s fine and full of cash and mercenaries , but right now come and feast with me and my men?.

On the Southland?s a group of 3 staggered down a sand bank, gasping for air. They were Yuri, sun and whilma, Yuri a otter, Sun a hawk and? Whilma a skiff. They were no-mads, Roaming the lands, hunting evil warlords and? endless diplomacy?s with many clans. Yuri was the son of Garth the dominant otter of the clan deception. But they weren?t hunting any warlords, they were recruiting far and wide for an army to wipe out the army of Firetooth the magnificent.

Mean time in the region of Meskaton Firetooth was loosing, He cried out to his archers ? Fire ? and a rain of arrows went over his head, killing atleast 20 polar bears. By now Firetooth had fled behind his archer and rows of fierce tom?s, tabbys and bengles. Firetooth cried out again to his archer ? Fire ? and another rain of arrows flooded the battle field with devastating effects, this time killing well over 100 bears. Firetooth had seen enough, he yelled out orders to his guardian soldiers and fled from the battle field. He Returned to his beloved fortress Noonvale, it was hidden by vines and trees and only the army of felines knew about it.

Firetooth?s general merrick razorfang was on the battle, he was crying to his troops ? Fall back to Noonvale ?. Shortly after his cry all his and Firetooth?s army returned to Noonvale un-followed. Merrick razorfang strode into Firetooth?s chamber and sat down on a wooden stool. ? So how did it go?? asked Firetooth abruptly. Merrick answered sternly ? we had to retreat sire, they were to strong but we knocked down the army by half, but we lost atleast half of our army as well?. Firetooth cursed as he strode up and down his chamber, ?get me 20 scouts and meet me out by the courtyard, NOW!? Merrick razorfang stood majestically and walk out of the chamber.

Yuri and his clan of deception were looking for food and water, they were nearing a forest full of noise and scent. ?Mice? cried Yuri, and without a second thought he ran into the brambles shortly followed by sun and whilma.

Lieutenant Turious bear was aware of the intruders and bellowed to his Armarda to advance to the intruders. When Yuri got threw the brambles he realised what a mistake he made, he couldn?t run from a huge pack of bears or fight. Turious was the first to reach Yuri and pinned him to the floor, just then sun and whilma burst through the brambles and got pinned dame and Thornclaw his two deputy?s. Turious called Kell over and bellowed to the intruders ? What?s your purpose of being here!?. Yuri replied ? I am Yuri, son of Garth and leader of the clan deception?.

Kell stepped in calmly and replied ? welcome to Mossflower, you may stay with us. What is your business so far away from your homeland? ?.

Firetooth was inspecting his 20 fine Persian scouts, each one equipped with nothing but a dagger and water and food supplies. He spoke clearly to his scouts ? Find out were Snowfleck is heading and come and tell me as soon as possible, I?m counting on you men ?. With that all of his scouts were gone in a matter of seconds, spreading into the trees and over the walls.

A day later 3 of the scouts returned, Drizzle, Lumina and Dustchaps. Lumina was the first to report ? There heading to Mossflower sire, to ally with the great lieutenant Turious bear, then returning to finish us off. Without hesitation Firetooth replied ? Well done, extra food rations for you tonight, were are the other??.

Drizzle stepped in and meowed softly ? They were killed by Snowfleck himself sire, there?s only us left?. By now Firetooth with thinking up a strategy to defeat Snowfleck.
? Well I need you to go far and wide and find me new troops, any race. We need them in 2 weeks so be swift and don?t let me down, Merrick!! Round up another 20 scouts, we will need them?, ? Right away sire?. With that he rushed off again to find a further 20 scouts.

They met in the courtyard again with 23 scouts lined up, Firetooth shrieked out to his men ? Look far and wide for any race of mercenary, I?m expecting many from each of you scouts so be aware. You will be split into 3 groups, Lumina leading the first group, Drizzle leading the next and Dustchaps leading the last, each brings enough supplies to support an army of 1000. Got it??. They didn?t move so fast this time as they had more to carry , they were accompanied with 50 guardians of the emperor each.

At this point there was no emperor, the old emperor was lieutenant Turious?s father. But as Firetooth killed the last emperor he got the guards but not the emperorship as he himself didn?t kill Dihodrun, but he was killed by his archers in a battle long ago.?

Back in Mossflower Yuri and his clan were settling in and enjoying the feast with Kell, Turious and the there soldiers. They were tucking into the jam and raspberry cake with hot cream, with wine and fresh water for the youngsters.
Yuri explained what his quest was to Kell and Turious and they agreed to help him. After the feast they all settled down into the huts and camps around the area as it was getting dark. Turious and his men were in the north camp, Kell in the south camp with Yuri, whilma and Sun and the rest of Kell?s men in the west and east camps.

Way back in Noonvale Firetooth had ordered Merrick to pick out 10 of his best troops and evenly share out the troops between them. They were to train them until the day of the hike to Mossflower to kill lieutenant Turious bear and Snowfleck. They would start the voyage when his scouts returned from the far out lands of Meskaton and Harrington down in the south.

Dustchaps colony of soldiers, scouts and supplies, were herding threw the outskirts of Noonvale and a band of masked stoats jumped them, the soldiers and guardians were soon to react and went into the fight.

just gona wright some more =)

Firetooth

pippin the mighty

pippin the mighty

Got plenty more but this just a small section of what ive done, and dont worry theres plenty more new stuff firetooth :roll:

Dustchaps colony of soldiers, scouts and supplies, were herding threw the outskirts of Noonvale and a band of masked stoats jumped them, the soldiers and guardians were soon to react and went into the fight. The Masked stoats were under the control of Orcist, king of the northern lights and bandit of the south. He was known for attacking people all along the south of Noonvale and stealing mercenaries and supplies, he was a real leader as he had never lost a raid in his life, due to his highly trained band of stoats. His army  consisted of 20 stoats lead by Orcist and assistant?s guppy and Wolfbite. Wolfbite was in charge of cash flow and supplies, with guppy in charge of the up-keep of the army. Dustchaps small army were winning, as he had the emperor?s guardians. Orcist yelled ? Retreat, fall back!?. The stoats kicked up dirt from the road and fled to the shelter of the trees. They were not pursued as Dustchaps wasn?t there for a fight, but he had found potential recruitments. There was a small group of rats, only 3 but they looked vicious enough to beat a group of 10 rats. They were nearly as tall as Dustchaps, him being a wolf. They stood strong in front of the wagons, one of Dustchaps scouts was first to approach them with caution, explaining to them what was happening. They agreed to join but only on the terms that they were paid and fed.

Hope ya like it =)