Warrior cats and bears

Started by pippin the mighty, November 10, 2007, 02:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

thanks, can i see your lastest story?

Firetooth

I told you, I'm doing more at da weekend, but here is the plot:

They get into a fight with the tribe of eternal darkness
They find the map
They beat the tribe there, but then have a final fight, which includes the falcon...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

pippin the mighty

Dustchaps colony of soldiers, scouts and supplies, were herding threw the outskirts of Noonvale and a band of masked stoats jumped them, the soldiers and guardians were soon to react and went into the fight. The Masked stoats were under the control of Orcist, king of the northern lights and bandit of the south. He was known for attacking people all along the south of Noonvale and stealing mercenaries and supplies, he was a real leader as he had never lost a raid in his life, due to his highly trained band of stoats. His army  consisted of 20 stoats lead by Orcist and assistant?s guppy and Wolfbite. Wolfbite was in charge of cash flow and supplies, with guppy in charge of the up-keep of the army. Dustchaps small army were winning, as he had the emperor?s guardians. Orcist yelled ? Retreat, fall back!?. The stoats kicked up dirt from the road and fled to the shelter of the trees. They were not pursued as Dustchaps wasn?t there for a fight, but he had found potential recruitments. There was a small group of rats, only 3 but they looked vicious enough to beat a group of 10 rats. They were nearly as tall as Dustchaps, him being a wolf. They stood strong in front of the wagons, one of Dustchaps scouts was first to approach them with caution, explaining to them what was happening. They agreed to join but only on the terms that they were paid and fed.

In drizzle?s colony he had already recruited atleast 50 wolfs from the outskirts. They were the survivors from Firetooth?s attack on Roharn in Meskaton. They agreed to join because they wanted to be part of a huge army, and the fact they had no other choice.
Firetooth was in his chambers when Merrick razorfang interrupted him, ? Sire, a fight has broke out in the south, a band of cats are attacking Roharn, OUR DEFENCES ARE LOW!. We can?t just let them die out there!!?.
Firetooth replied sternly ? Get 500 of my men and march them to Roharn, but try not to loose troops, were building and army, not loosing it?.

No sooner did he say this a snow white feminine cat walked into Firetooth?s chamber, she said in a calm voice ? Sire, they?ve broken into Roharn, there too strong. Send help soon or I fear the worst. Firetooth answered ? Very well, send the remaining troops, I?m going in with them.

like it???

Firetooth

yeh, who's the white cat? Daughter of delor, former general of firetooth? Soory, just an idea :-D

pippin the mighty

shael daugter of delor are same peeps =) i think and i hope thats right

Firetooth

yeh, if it's wrong, blame rubber ducky! :evil:

Firetooth

Scarwake

You two are doing it again.  I will be prompting Wolf Bite for harsher sentences this time.

TOPIC CLOSED

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

windhound

Nah.  This topic was originally in Spa Room, wolf moved it to RP
They're generally discussing their story
thus their posts are on topic, and they're not polluting another topic

Some extra fluff posts in there, but I dont really see the harm
Unlocked until overridden
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Scarwake

Sorry, I was attempting to modify my post,  but it would not let me...

I see that it is about the stories they were posting, my only thing is that they are the only two posting, not that its their fault but I could see this as another ploy to raise post count through their past attempts.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

(Steps in to room)

Thanks to the Mods for reviewing topics. I can see the different point of views.

It is true that Shael and I both know about this topic and have no problem with them making stories as a sort of role playing.

But that does not include spamming in their role playing with
?yeh, if it's wrong, blame rubber ducky!  ?
?cya later!  ?

Or any other chatting that should be in their special chat topic I made for them.

What is needed here is a nudge for them to stay on topic in this topic. Make stories all you want, Just don?t talk among yourselves. 

I really do not want to start closing topics, STAY ON TOPIC!

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

ok, it's just at the time I didn't know are room in spa101 was set-up and I didn't want to overtake in the gopher party. :-(  I was trying to not get told off :oops:

Oh well thanks, we'll stay on topic, promise. :-D