Congrats VTN

Started by cloud, February 07, 2012, 12:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

We approached you rather early on and asked for your assistance, you made it pretty clear you didn't want to help.

I wasn't aware of my clan members onlining you, if you'd have told me or Vargath we might have worked something out, although in light of recent events I have no doubt we will incease such activities, I've seen you helping Sevah out.

Quote from: cloud on February 07, 2012, 12:47:20 PM
Maybe if VTN didn't have 75% of the  land (not including Sevz) spread across 8 people they'd have a chance.

And how do you suggest we remedy this Cloud?

Wolf Snare

split clans? clan runs?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

The only thing I've done to help Sevz is buy his food off the market. Put some food out for lower and I'll buy it, simple solution. Also Vargath was one of the ones who have onlined me.

I declined earlier because you were all so low that helping you would have made me the target with no benefit.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

Quote from: windhound on February 07, 2012, 12:35:17 PM
By watching the way the dung is spread out we can indeed learn some things about the game, but its by far the least useful form of feedback.
Same method I use to figure out what owls eat!!
Maybe if VTN didn't have 75% of the  land (not including Sevz) spread across 8 people they'd have a chance. That's the major problem with clan play; land starvation, and it's even worse when there's already a lock going on. Also if you guys didn't constantly online me I might be more open to the idea of opposing sevz rather than being indifferent in the name of profit.
Dude there has been a small team devoted to scraping up land and locking it with sevs. You can't possibly think that VTN is to blame for land starvation, can you?

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 07, 2012, 01:35:37 PM
Dude there has been a small team devoted to scraping up land and locking it with sevs. You can't possibly think that VTN is to blame for land starvation, can you?

They're to blame for land starving themselves. I'm not land starved, neither are some other unclanned individuals.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Firetooth

Notice
Let Death Rain Upon Sevah! (#36)
Nice one firetooth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: cloud on February 07, 2012, 01:44:49 PM
They're to blame for land starving themselves. I'm not land starved, neither are some other unclanned individuals.

Breaking up as a clan wouldn't be viable, we need the aid limit high, and we need the clan forums for co-ordination.

Quote from: cloud on February 07, 2012, 12:58:21 PM
The only thing I've done to help Sevz is buy his food off the market. Put some food out for lower and I'll buy it, simple solution. Also Vargath was one of the ones who have onlined me.

I declined earlier because you were all so low that helping you would have made me the target with no benefit.

I didn't realise Vargath onlined you, all the same if you had issues you could have PMed me.

And now you are declining because?

Vargarth

Ok.... I did not online cloud. I messaged him asking if he was done and then after ten minutes of no message from him, I hit him... :P

On a sidenote, sevah has been broken... Attack and take the land while it is available!
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Shadow

nice job

now you have to steal all those cities ^_^

murder is your friend, methinks
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

Quote from: Vargarth on February 07, 2012, 04:29:01 PM
Ok.... I did not online cloud. I messaged him asking if he was done and then after ten minutes of no message from him, I hit him... :P

On a sidenote, sevah has been broken... Attack and take the land while it is available!

That's a blatant lie. The only message I've received from  you was when you complained about me stealing all your cities almost a week ago.
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

It seems he had motive to online you, then.

tsk tsk
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevah

I'd like to start this reply with by sticking my finger up at the retarded likes of windhound shadow and PA. Absolute dogs for talking junk. I'm trying to help but you idiots are too stupid to listen.
Shadow said I'm not tryin to help. More like this pecker doesn't respond. Just yesterday I sent another random message this time about taking cities.

What do you all expect of me? to be sitting really low letting you losers win? (Directed at Sharpy and those like him) stiff, you can't break you don't get.

Before you ignorant administrators go blaming me, Take note how VTN was playing defensive in the first days. Take note how Sharptooth was getting sent heavy rounded defence. He played beta too, but due to utter incompetence he's a sore loser rather than your local emperor.

PA gets all hostile in the forums but never in the game? you need to get laid
Windy, you have the ability of going completely unseen. Inbox me if you've got questions before jumping to assumptions.
Sharpy can't do nothing. Firetooth hides from everyone.
Shadow I think you going through inboxes like you do is a violation. Using private knowledge for your own gain is sneaky but to insult me by saying I'm doing nothing to help is truly arrogant. Do you want me to tell you things you made before I'm important?

As far as I know, everyone has someone helping them in the game. I'm offering help to the n00bs and my mates. As usual I jump up at the start of the round. As usual you all make up some trash about me cos you don't know what your doing so hate on me.

Ungrateful turds. Time to stomp and make a mess.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

you were just gagged for your rudeness once, Sevah. Another post like that and you'll get a longer one.

Shadow
Modding

EDIT: apparently peace is less forgiving than I am.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Sevah on February 07, 2012, 07:24:29 PM
I'd like to start this reply with by sticking my finger up at the retarded likes of windhound shadow and PA. Absolute dogs for talking junk. I'm trying to help but you idiots are too stupid to listen.
Shadow said I'm not tryin to help. More like this pecker doesn't respond. Just yesterday I sent another random message this time about taking cities.

What do you all expect of me? to be sitting really low letting you losers win? (Directed at Sharpy and those like him) stiff, you can't break you don't get.

Before you ignorant administrators go blaming me, Take note how VTN was playing defensive in the first days. Take note how Sharptooth was getting sent heavy rounded defence. He played beta too, but due to utter incompetence he's a sore loser rather than your local emperor.

PA gets all hostile in the forums but never in the game? you need to get laid
Windy, you have the ability of going completely unseen. Inbox me if you've got questions before jumping to assumptions.
Sharpy can't do nothing. Firetooth hides from everyone.
Shadow I think you going through inboxes like you do is a violation. Using private knowledge for your own gain is sneaky but to insult me by saying I'm doing nothing to help is truly arrogant. Do you want me to tell you things you made before I'm important?

As far as I know, everyone has someone helping them in the game. I'm offering help to the n00bs and my mates. As usual I jump up at the start of the round. As usual you all make up some trash about me cos you don't know what your doing so hate on me.

Ungrateful turds. Time to stomp and make a mess.
Sevs, I suggest you re-read the agreement you made when you signed up for turbo, it explicitly states that your inbox is monitored and that you should refrain from posting personal information. That is because this is a game for kids.

To quote the message you read when you signed up (emphasis Retto's, lol):
QuoteThe in-game messaging system is MONITORED by impartial admins, as it is part of our game. It's a really BAD idea to disclose personal (I.E. Not pertaining to the game) information across this message system. The message system, also, is subject to the rules of the game; swearing, whether explicit or masked, is not tolerated.

This is a safe environment, and you clearly have no respect for that. Shadow, windy, Shael, and myself cannot devote our entire lives to following your every move to ensure that you are being appropriate, that is why we will gag you, and eventually ban you if you cannot commit yourself to being appropriate.

Gen. Volkov

QuotePeople like Volk used the test server to lock and test strategies, I was one of the few that actually used it to help the coding process (I know you were one assisting in this, too) but please don't imply I was cheating or have any advantage.

I provided quite a bit of feedback Snare. Yes, I tested strategies, and almost incidentally locked the test server, but as you well know, I am prepared to give advice, right down to the exact build numbers I am using, to help people come along and get better.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES