What are you listening to now?

Started by RazorClaw, October 06, 2006, 09:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

In an attempt to get some activity...

Right now, "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al.

The Lady Shael

That music video was pretty amazing.

If my CD player had fresh, live batteries, I'd be listening to the new Hoobastank CD.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ruddertail

Christmas music... On the radio. Thankfully, it's only one song. Bit too early to start hitting it heavy on the Christmas music...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

The Lady Shael

That's always scary....I hate seeing or hearing Christmas stuff before I've even started thinking about Halloween...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ruddertail

Meh, it was probably inspired by the fact that they were forecasting a chance of snow flurries within the next week...

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

An unrepeatable song from "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut". It has to do with uncles.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

right now?
Anyway by O.A.R.

on a related note, http://www.1061rdu.com/ RIP
22 years of playin' rock, and the station switches over to country
bah.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Replaced my CD player's batteries.

Listening to 100 Years by Five for Fighting, my favorite song ever.  :-)

A rock station switching to country? Ugh. I don't hate country, but that's pretty disappointing.

Menatus

Crazy One Winged Angel orchestrated remix.  :-D

RazorClaw

Supernout, by Black Sabbath

I listen to very little new music. Dunno why...

Gen. Volkov

Metallica,. "One" I have their first five albums on my compy. Aka. Metallica's good period.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Aqualis

Nothing at the moment, but I've got Boondocks by Little Big Town and Land of Confusion by Disturbed running through my head simlutaniously. And let me tell you, it's wierd.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

Listening to the Macarena and Bring Me to Life by Evanescence at the same time is pretty weird too.