soooo

Started by RazorClaw, July 31, 2008, 03:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

anything interesting going on? I may have hopped in as an observer, and wanted to know if there was any mischief afoot. :P

Gorak

I am starting to get very bored
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

add me on msn if you like, maybe i can find something for you to do

munchkins4@hotmail.com
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

idunno

I'm very bored.  I've been if first place for at least the last two or so weeks so I guess that makes me an emp or something... Either way I'm bored.

CobyCopper

Quote from: idunno on August 01, 2008, 08:18:05 AM
I'm very bored.  I've been if first place for at least the last two or so weeks so I guess that makes me an emp or something... Either way I'm bored.
Not quite, iirc. We took people down but you have been there for a week, I think.

idunno

Ehh, I'm fairly sure I've been there longer.  At least ten days. =/

RazorClaw

solution! idunno, send me like, a gajillion aid, and I'll just go on a massive rampage, start of a clan of complete jerks, and then delete my account to tick people off. :P

Shadow

Being on top isn't enough for emp IMO. do you have any influence at all over game events? Are you in any kind of control over land at the very least? No, therefore I won't acknowledge you as emp.

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on August 02, 2008, 12:06:49 AM
Being on top isn't enough for emp IMO. do you have any influence at all over game events? Are you in any kind of control over land at the very least? No, therefore I won't acknowledge you as emp.
Same. When peace was emp he was more then 1 billion net over the other players.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Firetooth on August 02, 2008, 07:39:01 AM
Quote from: Shadow on August 02, 2008, 12:06:49 AM
Same. When peace was emp he was more then 1 billion net over the other players.

And locked the land.

idunno

Firetooth, I am almost a billion net over everyone else.

And I am basing it off the definition that I read that an emp was someone who held the top spot for 10 days on reg or 7 days on turbo, whether it was through diplomatic relations or not.  I'm just going to go by that definition because in any food massing strategy locking land isnt usually an option.

Shadow

Alright, so you are technically emp. But without the control over game events, who cares? Emp should be a big deal, with people fighting for it and all.

pippin the mighty

I prefer so called "Emps" like idunno, he is kind :)

Firetooth

hahaha, well at least he isnt land locking! nice work btw, but I wont acknowledge you as a proper emp.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

food massing?!!!!!

aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

your only emp till someone gets bored and cuts into your food supplies
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.