Pirates (as requested by Pippin )

Started by Krowdon, August 12, 2011, 01:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

The otter was eating Some scones and adrinking some ale when Krowdon came back, with an unhappy looking Badger Lord following. "Attention Long Patrol, get ready. I have word that an army of vermin ore coming our way." There was a loud chatter as everybeast wondered why any vermin would ever attack Salamandastron.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Firetooth

Suddenly a small, fat rat wondered in. "Alright?" he said.

"Begone, Land farm!" the badger lord yelled.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Krowdon looked at landfarm in horror.

"I aided you once so you could be emp but you sold the troops I aided you. WHY WOUD YOU DO THAT?" She then began to cry.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

"I had to pay some debts. I eat a lot, you know. Look at me! You think this food pays for itself? Oh, and a bunch of relatives gave me some land but some evil jerks killed all the guys I paid to protect it and stole it, so I figured it was best to cut my losses and abandon the land." Land Farm solemnly replied, before continuing "I used to be a powerful warlord until I started eating so much."
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.