About moving to other lands

Started by Fleetscut, March 19, 2003, 04:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetscut

Hey I always have ample loyalty and that but my attempts at moving are all foiled.
Maybe I don't have enough food?
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

General Austin

I think it's the exact same problem as before. You need to stop gaining leaders for some reason. Once they've stopped coming/growing, you try it and the mission will work.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

Just a word of advice for when you do get to move - Your first move you should stay in Mossflower for a while, growing, because you lose either 40% or 80% more land per attack in the North, so it's harder to be lower in the ranks and survive up there...Build a huge army in the south and Mossflower, then rampage on up...

baransarn

I built a lot of Huts for loyalty after trying to raise up to Mossflower Country and to get back some leaders. After I gained a lot of Huts I have succeded in Missions in the Generals Hut.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Kenny

The thing that you need to be worrying about for missions (like moving north) is your ratio of leaders/huts -- if you don't have a high enough ratio, then you won't be able to succeed.  The game guide is somewhat lacking in some of the ratios, namely those that you need for species-specific missions and moving north/south.

You need to have a 90:1 leader to hut ratio to be able to successfully move.