Bounty Hidden Fox (#16)

Started by cloud, December 05, 2011, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

MW, why do you keep dropping your account in turbo?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sevah

I revoke my bounty on PA
The bounties on shadow and sharptooth still stand but they've increased

Hidden Fox is a top bloke and he is a true master of the game. Since he's not gonna convert to aggressive I'm now taking the liberty to retaliate against anyone with bad intentions towards our buddy.
Surely if you need a hand ingame 16 is a great mentor and problem solver.

It's fun to rile you up but in future great fortunes are bestowed upon you
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Firetooth on December 15, 2011, 10:16:57 AM
I'm not "going" at anything. I honestly don't know why Snare is so angry at me. I'm not playing turbo just to waste turns dueling him, or waste time writing a response to his fluffy post of nonsense.
Angry? You must not know me very well lol.Don't flatter yourself firegoose.. just so we're clear; you're not nearly important enough to evoke any sort of emotion, or have a lasting impression or influence over me in the slightest. If you talk smack, I will most certainly put you in your place though-- & that's that.

Go ahead and play innocent, but the fact of the matter is, you asked for the truth when you went on egotistically puffing your chest out with your garbage self remedies:
I've played I've been a key part of the winning teams, where as you failed to win a turbo round where you had about 2/3 of the active veterans on your team. ;)
Again, make yourself feel like the big man all you want, you know the truth-- Me & any member of my crew would smoke you any day. Go along playing bottom feeder b/c that's all you will ever succeed at. No wonder you support the bogus changes empowering clans to the extreme; you can't handle it solo. Stick to your good ol' faithful-- 'indy aid up', or "lazy glory-hog leader" strats, you could never compete in the real swing of things. 
By the sound of it, you (Snare) aren't having much fun, so I think I'm succeeding more at this game then you are.
What did I tell you & your bro about assuming things, hmm? I'm having a blast playing this game, especially lately. I find a certain satisfaction in creating epic winning strategies despite Shadows every attempt to ruin solo play, & I'll keep doing so even when snot nosed know-it-alls like yourself try to act like hot shots.
Your monumental overreaction over a textbased game is quite astounding. I was happy to see you come back because your a good player, but I'm feeling pretty let down by your aggressive and rather petty attitude
hahaha. okay, I told you off proper for being an insufferable & increasingly annoying know-it-all. Your ego needed a hole popped in it-- someone had to do it. I'm sure you'll get over it, & hopefully over yourself, in time.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Wolf Snare, you're flaming Firetooth (should a mod being doing this?) and embarrassing yourself  (did I mention being hypocritical too?); whilst also slating changes made by the admins in an attempt to balance the game (which I personally think have worked quite well)

Can you please leave this topic to rest and just lock it like every other topic that has inconvenienced you? It's gone way more off topic than the others did . . .

Firetooth

Snare, all I have to say is "U mad, bro?"

I honestly couldn't care less about what you think about my ability at a text based game. If you knew anything about anything, you'd know I actually prefer solo play to clan play, and I have plenty of top 5/top 3 solo finishes, including a solo win. Oh sorry, just drubbing myself up a bit there. Another thing I would like to say, from a pure factual point, is the only time I remember facing Snare in a team (3 a side) our team won with me in 1st and he ended up disabled. So...yeah.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9474.0

Finally, I repeat my question.

"Why are you still a mod?" Genuinely reply to me what qualities make you a decent mod, because as far as I can see, you are ridiculously biased, are quick to anger and are always involved in arguments. You like being the "big man" you accuse me of and locking topics, but you can't handle the most innocuous of posts. All I said was, in a hardly serious tone, "get your act together."

If you have to post half a page calling me an idiot and a noob in reply to that, you aren't cut out for this. Go ahead and prove my point by continuing your juvenile rant, or actually do your job and stop the insults.

P.S Publicly criticizing a fellow member of staff simply because you disagree with the changes they made makes you look like a child.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Snare, that post really was flame. Please tone it down. You are held to a rather higher standard of civility because  of your staff position, so do put the effort in...

Firetooth, this argument is going nowhere, as these things usually go. Best if you both dropped it.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

More than happy to drop it. I'll apologize for whatever offense I may have caused, too. Doubt Snare will be as courteous, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Firetooth, you should have just shut up after Shadow posted. That post was provocation to Snare, pure and simple.

Snare, chill man. It's not worth your time or effort.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES