War Status Set

Started by windhound, September 06, 2012, 11:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I'd be fine with that.

Land glitches are routine fixes with a preset button, but restoration is something windy would have to do while I am playing.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wordsarecool

The Emperor may be dead, but the Fire Empire will live on......... Forever...

Or until Turbo is reseted.

windhound

What am I fixing?
The Fire emp doesn't have any land deviations, legit 0 land across the board.  Skimming the attacks it looks like all 50k was taken.

I did neglect to build on the land, so he had 100% free land, 0 huts, so that may have screwed with leader math.

I can restore him to his former glory, but a good portion of the Fire Emp's resources were taken so breaking again would, I think, be fairly trivial.

/shrug

On that note, how would yall rate the emp as far as breakability?
If they're clanned people can do troop suicides all day, and there were quite a few troop suicides.
I can aim a little tougher in the future, pulled numbers out of my rear here.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

had had a land glitch, I fixed it a few days ago (both emps had 250 land only, officially, I forgot that when you create an emp anything past 250 is glitched unless you fix it).

The glitch was that after he lost that 250 land, capture took leaders but not land, so sevs was able to bring his ratio down.

Those troop suicides were actually successful captures, as I found out after the fact...

windhound

Ah, right.
Was wondering about those.

I don't see how to fix that now though, it was a glitch exploited.  The land and resources are free.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

We'll get the hang of this theme admin thing sooner or later ^_^

Sevz

Quote from: Death on September 16, 2012, 07:57:50 AM
Quote from: Sevz on September 10, 2012, 11:10:09 AM
Also, killing the emperors are gonna be near impossible
LOOK AT US NOW, MOMMA
I loopholed the fool, anyone else would of complicated things and made it heavy costs
Quote from: windhound on September 17, 2012, 05:05:35 PM
I can restore him to his former glory, but a good portion of the Fire Emp's resources were taken so breaking again would, I think, be fairly trivial.
I done this before, ran at low costs and robbed him blind for food and cash, filled our storehouse rather than this all be an expensive expedition. The landglitch was useful since the clan would of just broken with rats noticed it's on full health with heaps of troops a tough ratio and unkillable. Ice emperor is safe even if fire had a surge of players. We got lucky with this one
Make the next ones about the same strength cept put a shield on them for 240 hours to avoid it being rushed into
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.