Turbo Round 61 Immortalization (3.0 Round 7)

Started by windhound, August 28, 2012, 09:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

congrats, got a little tied up irl near the end, but tried all I could anyhow.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ryu

You guys broke our streak. That is something to be proud of seriously. And i doubt there will be another anytime soon.  Fact is id like to see someone new to our community win once for a change :)

Help the newbies any advice u can give helps a lot, and n00bs like me always appreciate the strategy revisions.

As for me i did my very best, and failed. no excuses wish i had the capacity to have been more active competently but oh well just not my month. I did however gain valuable production experiences that have changed my future builds.

Congrats 0.44 + shadow, amazing coordination and great banging out the networth, all though u could have locked land any moment week 3-4 and chose not to, that is very respectable didnt even flaunt ur power, that wasnt unnoticed and very much appreciated :)

fun set guys

Shores of Tripoli

Quote from: Durza on August 29, 2012, 08:36:57 PM
That how much you paying for food?

how much I'm gona charge for it if nobody else is farming.

PhoenixOfPanem

Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Sevz

Quote from: Firetooth on August 29, 2012, 01:25:27 PM
Grats to everybody in the team, just a shame Sevz pulled his usual trick of disappearing when he knows he can't win.
HAHAHA That made me laugh.
I went and checked this round Turns Used:   10,702 (64%) Rank   #2 to the emperor
I've been in top spot all week but no motivation sorry farttooth.
~~~~~~~~~
Was gonna say congrats to volkov but he's clearly not a gracious winner. I think our whole team fell apart due to dodgy game mechanics, boredom and better things to do rather than lack of talent. I don't really care much for Beta as I been saying every single round of Beta.
Tried helping but having to explain things to someone who doesn't understand is a waste of time.

Wish someone told me I had to play instead of mocking me when I'm gone.

Anyway, I just exterminated Volkov. Your champion is no more
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 29, 2012, 01:37:28 PM
Predicted Sevz/Snare response: "Excuse excuse excuse, you guys suck."

Quote from: Sevz on September 22, 2012, 12:35:04 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on August 29, 2012, 01:25:27 PM
Grats to everybody in the team, just a shame Sevz pulled his usual trick of disappearing when he knows he can't win.
HAHAHA That made me laugh.
I went and checked this round Turns Used:   10,702 (64%) Rank   #2 to the emperor
~~~~~~~~~
Was gonna say congrats to volkov but he's clearly not a gracious winner. I think our whole team fell apart due to dodgy game mechanics, boredom and better things to do rather than lack of talent. I don't really care much for Beta as I been saying every single round of Beta.
Tried helping but having to explain things to someone who doesn't understand is a waste of time.

Wish someone told me I had to play instead of mocking me when I'm gone.

Conclusion: Volk can predict the future.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: SevahHAHAHA That made me laugh.
I went and checked this round Turns Used:   10,702 (64%) Rank   #2 to the emperor

What exactly does this round have to do with the last? When Ice had a commanding lead, where were you? Oh, that's right, nowhere to be found. Your pattern is clear dude, when the going gets tough, you give up.

Yes, your clan managed to kill another clanned player, truly a huge accomplishment. We should all be bowing down to you, obviously. /sarcasm/

Quote from: FiretoothConclusion: Volk can predict the future.

LOL, yep. Though Snare did surprise me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

My activity hasn't increased this round and I'm winning. When I win I'm not even gonna check the immortz.

It's a beta game. You ladies are so jealous it makes me blush.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevz on September 23, 2012, 02:44:36 AM
My activity hasn't increased this round and I'm winning. When I win I'm not even gonna check the immortz.

It's a beta game. You ladies are so jealous it makes me blush.
Correction: The team you are part of is winning.

Also, the game being beta has never mattered before when you've won. You bragged to no end lat time you beat me by 100mil net or whatever. Basically, you're just saying "excuse, excuse, excuse, you suck." So predictable.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Sevz on September 23, 2012, 02:44:36 AM
It's true that you happened to be the guy that got aided the rats to break the emp. Don't think I'd count that a personal win, myself.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Initially I was trying to help the transition from beta to an actual server. Goating you when you try so hard is amusing. Forgive me for the lack of interest my excuse is Shadow is too daft to get it right and too stubborn to accept when he's wrong. Me teaching him a bunch of strategies so he can be a competent coder is like beating a dead horse. It's not gonna run.

Quote from: Firetooth on September 23, 2012, 08:20:46 AM
Correction: The team you are part of is winning.
I'm the one with all the cash buddy. When I say I'm winning it's because I've tallied up valuables and realise I hold the most. Before you say anything I've been very generous to the clan storehouse and still have the most wealth.
The other day I made a $130billion and +5b food deposit. That's by far the biggest of anyone this round.
Have fun being jealous

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevz on September 24, 2012, 01:38:46 AM
excuse excuse excuse, I'm the best player here
Cool story bro, almost as good as that time you said the illuminati was real.

Sevz

Quote from: Firetooth on September 24, 2012, 09:48:44 AM
Cool story bro, almost as good as that time you said the illuminati was real.

HAHAHAHA. Go to google type in Illuminati
About 45,900,000 results (0.20 seconds)
Maybe I've always been wrong?

Who do you think invented the monetary system? Members of this institution and their allies. Masons etc.

Hounds of Ulster #13 has been destroyed. Again.

Kilkenne

I am pretty sure that money was invented before there were freemasons

Shadow

QuoteHAHAHAHA. Go to google type in Illuminati
About 45,900,000 results (0.20 seconds)
Maybe I've always been wrong?
The thing about bullshit is that is is self-replicating, so raw counts of claims are completely unrelated to truth.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..