New Numbers

Started by Stormclaw, February 08, 2003, 02:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

:ph34r: Nooo.  don't kill me!  PLEASE?   I didn't choose it... I sorry ^_^ hey I wanted number 7....  ^_^  so dun kill me....  hooray!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Holby

Wahoo, 22? Hee, ha ha! Err, right.
Um, 22 was Slynder's old number. It would be just like me geeting 205 :(
Yiss, and that would be sad. It would be worse if I got above my old number.
I will not deleted this

There's so many people on celebrating their low numbers it's like some kind of RWL party!

Beem

:ph34r: *ducks behind random people*   ^_^  I would like it very much if you did not target me for the unfortunate events that occured here.  I promise to take good care of the number,  and think of it this way, if you hurt me,  you will be only be hurting your special number.  *cringed as soon as he got his number and saw it was 22*  

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Holby

You seriously got 22!? :D
Golly gosh, this is fun.
10!
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

WHEEE 25  I love that #
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Slynder Talderhash

I'm undecided now... I might kill you, or I'll protect you... One of two extremes. The whole thing's a little impersonal though, and I'll kill you soon enough in that you'll be able to start a new account without losing much time, so I don't see how it makes much difference. You might get 70 or 77 or something else. Look to the positive side. **chuckles in utter cruelty**
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Beem

:ph34r: ummm....  but I like being a low number....   why oh why did this have to happen....  question... why didn't you just log on earlier?  If you had at least gotten in the top 30 or so I would ask some of the people to exchange our number or something ^_^  hmmmmm   besides, I dun want to start a new account

I can't believe I got number 5. That means I was the second person to sign up after the admins. So cool!

Tsarmina

Hee. Four and a half hours after the expected time of reopening, I pull 103. I find this entertaining, considering all the people panicked over double digits. -.-
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Holby

Yeah, well I got 10! And I had to get up early to achieve that goal.
And I won't shut up about getting up at 5:40 for a looooooong time. It's a wonderful thing, you know  
I will not deleted this

windhound

"mutters darkly"  I got 17, one away from my goal, 16  <_<   oh well...  I dont like the number 7, and thus dont like 17....  drat.  I only typed in my first name, and it sent me back...  should've said it wanted both first and last, instead of just "name"
grr...  

All these people in clans already, seems kinda pointless, noone is better off than anyone esle as of now...  I built up my arms instead of land, and thus will take all the land-fat people's land  :)   hehe
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't