THE BEST PRANK CALL EVER

Started by Drakus, January 05, 2014, 05:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakus

Ok...so I prankcalled Five Guys and I asked to speak with the manager. So I got to speak with him.

I told him that there was a dead and decaying rat in the joint's urinal, and he kept insisting that he "takes clean very seriously" and "there was no problem with rodents". Then I kept ranting about the rat (using a lot of curse words) and then he hung up.

I lolled so hard afterwards.
meow

Wordsarecool

Krowdon

I think the best was when I accidentally kept typing my friends phone number one digit wrong, and calling the pool store instead and yelling at the guy because I thought it was my friends brother because he has been known to tell people it's the pool store.

I did this like 6 times over the course of a few weeks until finally a girl answered and I realized I really was calling the pool store.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Krowdon

No but it is still kinda funny and I feel bad for the poor pool store guy. To him it was probably a prank call.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Drakus

I would tell you another one but holby would ban me
meow

Krowdon

Quote from: Drakus on January 05, 2014, 09:56:26 PM
I would tell you another one but holby would ban me

look you are learning.

I have never been banned. Only modded/warned a few times haha. And I'm proud of them all.

Shadow

This is an official warning against being proud of official warnings!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on January 05, 2014, 10:06:42 PM
This is an official warning against being proud of official warnings!

dang it.  I haven't even been warned recently. It's been months and even then it took years for me to get my first warning.

Drakus

THis game is no fun without Sevz :(
meow

Sharktooth

well, it means that the people that weren't better than Sevz but better than everybody else *cough Vargarth cough* can dominate the round. I personally am just gonna sit around and watch in amusement.

Krowdon

I don't even know how to play turbo. I get by alright in Reg on my own.

Drakus

Quote from: Krowdon on January 06, 2014, 02:56:12 PM
I don't even know how to play turbo. I get by alright in Reg on my own.

My best round in turbo was when I got top loyalty...

The funnest round was when I broke the round by abusing a bug :D
meow

Sharktooth

getting top loyalty isn't hard. i have gotten the most almost every round since i started playing RWL.

windhound

Having the most loyalty at the end of a round is generally a bad-ish thing
Loyalty is useful, and unless you're stockpiling it for an final run that never happened because you forgot about the reset...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't