Ladies and Gentlemen

Started by Stormclaw, April 01, 2003, 08:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormclaw

Effective as of today, April 1st, I am retiring from my position as Administrator of Redwall Warlords.

Ragefur will be taking my place on the Administration team.

Thank you and farewell.

Stormclaw (Sean A.)
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Menatus

...I don't know what to think.

Except happy freedom, Stormy! Heh heh...

TR Shadow

:lol: Best April Fools joke yet! :lol: I didn't buy it for a second, Stormy.  :lol:  

Menatus

I SAID HAPPY FREEDOM!

*kicks TR* Say it!

Stormclaw

Um, TR Shadow, I think you may be assuming something. Um... this isn't a joke.

I'm leaving.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Holby

Hmm, according to this...

QuoteA few sites were scheduled to join the joke but had to back out at the last moment due to sudden schedule upsests. They were: Lagomorphia E-Zine, The Redwall Fan Fiction Board, and Starfire's Redwall Abbey.

All this was arranged, set up, and executed by Stormclaw, who would like to take this opportunity to say: "*wink* See you next year."
For those of you who are still curious and may have heard some rumors- or even straight statements- no, Stormclaw is not retiring from life on the ROC. He is, however, retiring as an RWL admin.
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Happy freedom! *looks hopefully to be appointed as an administrator*
Glory, Glory, Man United!

TR Shadow

Quote from: MenatusI SAID HAPPY FREEDOM!

*kicks TR* Say it!
Ouch!  *Glares at Tania*  Ok, ok, happy freedom.

Abby The Rat

~Sigh~ He my lord, it was him that knighted me.

~Waves~
~sniff~  :(  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

RazorClaw

WHAAAT? Two admins (and prominent emperors) are leaving? 'Tis a sad, sad, day.

Deathclaw

Question: Ragefur seldom comes to the forums, so is it a good idea for him to be an admin? Why not me...... lol.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ragefur

I seldom come to the forums? Nonono. I seldom post on the forums. There's a subtle difference.

The Elusive Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Menatus

So YOU'RE the guest, eh? The forums are a big waste of my time...but I'm still here. Besides, Ragefur used to come to the forums a lot.

Ragefur

That I did, until they began to suck away my time... But then I thought, whatever, I don't usually have a life anyway. And here I am. Now I get to hunt the evil spammers and people whose intelligence is approximately that of a head-louse.

~A Message From Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Holby

Ooh, you were the one that had something about having no signature on their sig!
It was funny. I laughed. I think :blink:  Too long ago to remember
I will not deleted this