Custom Title Bestowed

Started by Ragefur, April 26, 2003, 10:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragefur

Her title is "Makes Excellent Julien Fries." For personal reasons.

~A Message From Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Badrang the Tyrant

Cool title!  Wonder when I get mine... :huh:  

Bran Stoneshield

You get to chose your title when you have 1,000 posts, though I'm far away from that...
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Stormclaw

Heh.. slight inaccuracy there. You don't choose your title. It's conferred upon you by the administrators. If you reach 1000 posts through spamming, don't be surprised if you're forever after known as 'Official Loud-Mouth' or similar.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Almkman

I hope I reach 1000 soon. I would like to be official loud-mouth.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw

That was Beatles'..... the good old days. Hey, Calria, can I have some of those fries?

Menatus

Correction: Beatles's. Hee, I just pulled a Cal! Yeah, I remember that. Long time ago!

Holby

Quote from: MenatusCorrection: Beatles's. Hee, I just pulled a Cal! Yeah, I remember that. Long time ago!
I thought it was just Beatles'. No two "s" thing. *Calls* Caaaaaaaaaaaal!
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Hmmmm. Well Menatus,  I suppose if you want to argue with the language arts professors at Oxford, Harvard, and Ohio State University, you can say that.

P.S. I've never met them, lol.

Menatus

No, it's Beatles's, unless there are multiple beatles, in that case there would have to be two of him unless you were talking about the band, in which case you'd be correct in calling it Beatles' lest you be talking about the band as a whole.

I know for a FACT it's Menatus's, or Beatles's, or Ross's or whatever. I looked it up in a book a while ago, and it annoys me when people do it incorrectly.  

Holby

Quote from: MenatusI looked it up in a book a while ago, and it annoys me when people do it incorrectly.
I've seen both used.
And in the same way you were meaning *Shrug*
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Well, it's Menatus' way. HAHA! *runs away before menatus hits him with an english book*

Shytalon

The way I understand it, it's one of the rules of the English language that is changing. Another example is adding the last comma in a list: [dogs, cats(,) and oranges]. So, I was told you can add the 'S', or not, personal preference. Personally, I don't see the need in adding it. It's redundant.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

RazorClaw

Plus, it's faster to type with merely "s' " rather than "s's". Not that that really matters, but...

Kenny Boy

Quote from: MenatusNo, it's Beatles's, unless there are multiple beatles, in that case there would have to be two of him unless you were talking about the band, in which case you'd be correct in calling it Beatles' lest you be talking about the band as a whole.

I know for a FACT it's Menatus's, or Beatles's, or Ross's or whatever. I looked it up in a book a while ago, and it annoys me when people do it incorrectly.
no you must be used to speaking asian when the last letter is an s you put the apostrophea after it with no second
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image