And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Pikepaw

Pikepaw, animal, Saskatchewan, Boze, noun, dog, cat, wildcat, fox, dog-fox, monkey, pizza, rope, string, cheese, chocolate, wolf, lizard, montior lizard, rat, stoat, weasel, mouse, ferret, pine marten, pine, tree, ash, oak, elm, bob, bill, billy, joe, tim, tom, otter, badger, Urthstripe, Martin, warrior, birds, sparra, crow, raven, rook, magpie, hawk, eagle, redkite, Stryk, Scine, May, Sisismay, Mattimeo, brother, sister, Matthias, Cornflower, polecat, slave, Stonefleck, Redwall, hare, Salamandastron, Oxeye, Deyna, Skipper, squirrel, vole, shrew, hedgehog, owl, Flitcheye, mole, Finnbarr, Galedeep, northlands, Southsward, Mossflower, Rollo, Abbot, Abbey.  I could go on and on with this list (have you had enough).  This is to show that the Redwall books wouldn't be here and neither would these forums be here if nouns were not allowed to be used and to anoy Boze.  I have not followed the rules, have me tried in court Boze if I really did a crime and if you really are the all powerful admin.  **Eyes have a new fire in them as he talks calmly.**  -_-  <_<  :zzz:  :sleeps:  Stand up for the world freedom of noun use!  :flags:
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

pokeymanns

Why aren't we allowed to use nouns?  Is this a joke?  I hope it is.
~Pokeymanns

The Lady Shael

*looks at Pikepaw in awe* If only my contestants in the database contest could reel off names like that...

*ahem*

Boze, are you sure you aren't taking RWL to a dictatorship level here? I mean, prohibiting the use of nouns, that's rather serious...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Boze (Admin)

Hehehe.... HAHAHA.... MWHAHAHAHA!
That's me!

Pikepaw

Strike back against Boze! Strike for RWL and nouns!  STRIKE BACK!  I am serious, we shall strike back against the evil Boze and inslave him and take back our noun freedom!  For Redwall, the Northlands, RWL and Canada I fight for and strike back for.  What do you fight for?  Your days of power are up Admin, for I shall rebel!  WHO IS WIT ME!
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Boze (Admin)

I'm with you, mate!

Oops.
That's me!

Peace Alliance

yay! we win!

ROFL

good work Pikepaw! You won us back our freedom with you spiritual and inspitarional speech.

My fellow Redwallers,
    Today we celibrate our freedom to use nouns as we please. Our rights as humans, to talk with proper sentences. Today celebrate the hard work and dedication put in by our freedom fighters, our liberators and our activists.
Thank you
and good night

Ashyra Nightwing

So we're allowed to use nouns again?

Yay.

The Beatles

It's CAFIPUBEC, a noun-rich high-fiber protein ... umm, just noun-rich.

Campaign that Forgot Its Purpose But Eats Cheese

Nouns: campaign, purpose, cheese
That's about 70% capital noun content, people. Go Cafi!

Welcome back beatles. I haven't seen you in the longest time. What's up?

Ashyra Nightwing

Beatles.... Well. He was, erm, banned.
Join Cafi!

Yea, I knew that. I just figured since he was banned before I left he was kinda unbanned. Unless he got banned again.

Pikepaw

He got unbanned and wasn't banned again.  I think Beatles was just playing VI.  Thankyou Peace (if I may call you that)  I didn't want to follow any stupid rule that didn't make sense and I decided not to give up and to fight at all costs and I won.

The Beatles

Truth to tell, my absence can be explained by two things:

1. No time. Work.
2. RWL is not what it was. More math than politics. WHich is why the next version of TSR will have random number shuffling of important numbers and ratios. 'Cause this dependence on numbers is intolerable.