RWL's First Anniversary Celebration Topic!

Started by The Lady Shael, October 13, 2003, 07:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Thats pretty cool retto. I missed that whole beginning though. Joined like 2 days before shael was empress. I liked that introduction you guys did, but it never grew.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

Yea, well, I joined like a day after Shael became empress.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dead Eye

Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

Veranor

Gotta love unsigned ints ;)

Ah... *recalls that one time on TSOR when Beatles did a similar thing*
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Blackeyes

Ashyra Nightwing

Yup. That time was great. I had 2 trillion otters... Fun. I wonder if that happens on other Promisances... *runs off*

Veranor

Our members have made a total of 39888 posts

We have to reach 40k. Have to.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Blackeyes

Ashyra Nightwing

Yup. 2 trillion. And only about 1000 acres of land... My economy was dead...

Blackeyes

I guess so, lol you only need like 5-10 mil skiffs, and you can break like almost anoyone.

The Lady Shael

Heh, using my coronation as a landmark in time...that's amusing.

That's something I'll never forget either...Stormy PMs me on the board, asking if I'd mind taking all his stuff, since he was leaving the game. And obviously, I said yes, but why me? The main reasons was because I was in EO, and Klamath, his first choice, was planning to leave soon as well. So, a couple nights after, he gave me nearly everything he could. I had 50 billion dollars. Whoo. Then, in real life, my family went to Calgary for a vacation, and I didn't bother putting my account on vacation. So when I checked it from up there, I found out Ragefur, who had pledged his complete and undying loyalty to me as Empress, had backstabbed me. I was NOT a happy person...then of course, that 50 billion dollars depleted quickly, thanks to my benevolence, and Raine.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: The Lady ShaelHeh, using my coronation as a landmark in time...that's amusing.

That's something I'll never forget either...Stormy PMs me on the board, asking if I'd mind taking all his stuff, since he was leaving the game. And obviously, I said yes, but why me? The main reasons was because I was in EO, and Klamath, his first choice, was planning to leave soon as well. So, a couple nights after, he gave me nearly everything he could. I had 50 billion dollars. Whoo. Then, in real life, my family went to Calgary for a vacation, and I didn't bother putting my account on vacation. So when I checked it from up there, I found out Ragefur, who had pledged his complete and undying loyalty to me as Empress, had backstabbed me. I was NOT a happy person...then of course, that 50 billion dollars depleted quickly, thanks to my benevolence, and Raine.
Lmao @ vacation in Calgary.

calria

Hence the title "Ragefur the Deciever"?

*light clicks on*

Shogun

Wow, a year today? Guess its a goodtime to re-sign up...

As for memories...the time this era when my validation code didnt come till about 6 days after i started. *sigh* I was in like 20th place, then just went down cuz i coudlnt do anything *sigh* ahh for the good ole days when i could actually do good.....
My siggy died :(