Terrouge

Started by , February 01, 2003, 05:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsarmina

~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Shael of Torethevel

RFF is fuuuuuuuun....and addicting. But not as addicting as RWL, which is why I'm still here, and not back at the RFF. I feel a bit irritable at myself since I haven't been BBCing for a looooong while...I can't quite leave RWL though...it's /magnetized/ me...too late for me...run while you can, Tsar.... :P  
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Tsarmina

I'll give you that. Although, I used to find the RFF insanely addictive. Now it's just...err...I dunno. :| This game is too addictive for my own good... I keep reminding myself I have a midterm tomorrow, but it's so hard to care at times. ^.-
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Tsarmina

The link's in the post I made a few up--the ezboard link. It's a messageboard based around Redwall fanfiction, although the majority of the people there never write/read fanfiction. -.- We're a very...ah...old community.
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Menatus

Yeah, I was there a long time ago then left...and came and left...etc. It's an on and off relationship.

Shael of Torethevel

Quote from: Tsarminaalthough the majority of the people there never write/read fanfiction. -.- We're a very...ah...old community.
How true, how true....
It's sorta hard to explain the personalities of the people at the RFF.  :D  It's really fun though. I first came there about a year ago....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Tsarmina

The RFF is definitely...weird...with the different types of people that are there. x.x I'd love to see the two of you visit us more often, at any rate. ^.^
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Shytalon

Oook?

Anyways, yiss... we be fun at the RFF...

And you can't sit there and say that our chat sessions, and tormenting of certain people that won't come here isn't addictive.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Holby

Chat room... Still doesn't work- just a big box that looks like an image with rules or something below. PLease, some tell me what I have to download to make it work? :(
I will not deleted this

Tsarmina

The chat room takes a while to load, since it uses Java. You're using the geocities one, right? Not the one provided by EZBoard (which...stinks...so no one really uses it. -.-)... You might not have Java enabled on your browser, as well, if you're having too many difficulties. Try giving the chat a few minutes to load.
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF