Reset / Move

Started by Retto, February 06, 2003, 09:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Okay...so, some of you may have noticed that someone has decided to attack Fenix again. We aren't happy.

We've decided that we need to move, for a more secure place, where we won't get hacked, and where we have a bit more control. Easily, hand in hand with that, will be a reset.

However, we have a few days until this decision can be enacted. To make those few days a bit more interesting

...everyone is getting money. Lots of money. 1 bil to everyone, and 1 bil more for everyone ranks 40 and up.
...the turns have been upped: 2 turns every 10 minutes.

Enjoy! And go crazy! It's time to conquer!
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Tsarmina

Sounds great to me. ^.^ Reset and a bit of extra, evil fun for a couple of days.
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Menatus

Yay! Evil fun! I like this idea. I hope I get a single-digit number....nah. I can't wait till the reset! Better enjoy it for now though.

Well, the new RWL server is up (along with a few things that make the lives of the admins easier). As soon as there is chaos in the old server and we add a few new features, we can play! Yay!

calria

wooo I sure made good use of that... went from rank 30-something to 17 in under 50 turns. pretty good, if I do say so myself! Loving the extra turns... can we keep that in the reset?

Nope... because they can let someone go "from rank 30-something to 17" in a short time... and that can be bad... especially when time zones come into play. ANd we do have some people from Australia, GB, etc.

Holby

I got a mention :)
Hee, go All the Aussies... Hope they're all single-digiters.
I will not deleted this

Shytalon

Hmm... can there be a forum reset again, as well?

Some things are better forgotten...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Slynder Talderhash

**Is feeling quite decidedly odd at the moment due to unknown causes.**

Hey Retto, since you're such a great guy and you already have the other server set up, how 'bout you reserve us WOD members our warlord numbers? I'm sure it wouldn't take too much time. Please? :(

**begs with dignity intact**

If you're not going to do that, then at least establish a regular reset time of two months or something. I think the game would be much more interesting then. :D

Oh, and since there's very little chance that Retto's going to give me my number 'cause he just pretends to be a nice guy and is really a big meany (just joking -- please don't modimify me!), I pity the poor sap who ends up with number 22. Unless he's me, of course. That would be just smagling. Actually, I don't pity him at all, which is the reason that I'll kill him as soon as is warlordly possible. :angry:  I'll then set about on a mad rampage that involves killing or severely maiming anyone who has a number with consequetive twos in it. **likes his twos and hates other people who have twos, even if they don't particularly like them** Or I'll just be content with killing #22. Depends on how I'm feeling at the moment when I choose to be spontaneous within a collection pre-determined choice possibilities.

**Finishes off display of gibbering folly with a bitterly dramatic shake of his fist.**
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Holby

Well, you've got more reason than me to keep your number. Still, I want mine intact, too. I'm proud of it. Yiss, it's the 11th oldest number still in white.
And yours is like the third, or something.
However, if Retto kept the number's reserved, and it was just the double digiters, with me and Windhound so close... I'll... well, you'll see... <_<
*Evil cackle*

Oh, about resetting every two months- that'd  be OK. If the last day or two was like this one. Well, that WOULD be something too look forward to every so often. :rolleyes:
I will not deleted this

Annatar

i don't know it may make the game kind of umm pointless if you know everythnigy you have achieved is jsut gonig to disapeer
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

Holby

All the other Promisances reset often.
And, this one's resetting within the next few days.
I will not deleted this

Beem

*twitches*  Must... have...  number... 7!    *dies*  that is all I want...  I'll give like 100 turns to be number 7.  It is my favorite number... *has gotten into fights to be number 7 ni school, and to have books marked 7.* ^_^ please?  :ph34r:  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Retto

The reset will be happening at 3:00 PM EST On Saturday, February 8th
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Shytalon

Feh. I'm happy with 127, but numbers don't matter, really. Not to me...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)