New server!

Started by Retto, February 08, 2003, 02:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

*Snatches at fly, and squishes it* Ya see, that fly was just like Marlfox Horde- went bye bye.
I will not deleted this

Tusk, tusk. So many cheaters. Next they'll realize that I have so many accounts and still am not disabled...[Oops, oh Dam! Delete, delete!!] I dont wanna go bye bye yet! Waaaaaaahhh!!

Holby

*Gives Cheesy the double bye bye* Squish fl- err, Cheesy!
I will not deleted this

Menatus

How did people who are numbers 40-90 get ranked high so fast? I'm 7, and ranked 60 something! O_o;;; maybe I have a bad strat. I can't wait till everyone gets out of protection./

Holby

I can. Still not getting turns :(  
I will not deleted this

calria

*cwies* I only have number 116.

This should be interesting... there's already over 100... RWL IS popular.
there's also already at least 3 disabled. cheating is also popular lol

windhound

HEY!!!  #116 is a great #...  twas mine...  hehe
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

I hate cheating. You will be caught, so why cheat. Besides, experienced players will still be able to beat you, even if you cheat.

I bet you that in a month, there will be many disable and deleted accounts. This reset did little to protect us!

Retto

Right now, I'm following a policy of doing "Turn Packages", where I give everyone the amount of turns that would have been given since the last time I gave out a package.

So far, I've given the one pack of 12 turns at 5:00 EST, and another of 39 (at 11:30)

Sorry for the inconvienience of the not having automatic turns. We're working to fix it.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Last I checked, I only had 1 turn. And it was after 11:30!

[edit]My bad. Sorry, false alarm!

If the rankings were working, I would be rank 2.  :D  

Loganus

Thr cheater is my little brother, i was watching him when he got deleted, he was trying to manage his account and it said he got disabled for cheating, BUT HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING, PLZ LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

Loganus

Here is everything he did: signed up, whent on his account, got disabled! :blink:  

Loganus

IF he did something wrong, TELL ME WHAT IT IS! (srry, i didnt mean 2 spam)

2 people on one IP adress aren't allowed. Take it up with Retto. [I sugest using PM's]