*Peaceful Rodenta here*

Started by Dixie Ros?, May 29, 2003, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

Ahhh, I forgot. Poo. Ow, Raz, that'd HURT!

*Ponders why Misty put her name in red.*

Oh, I don't care. Bush.....Ug.  
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Blackeyes

Bush is a fool .... sorry if I insulted anyone here but don't get angry at me I am just stating the obvious .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dixie Ros?

Hmm. I guess. I'm not geting into any fights.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

RazorClaw

Quote from: BlackeyesBush is a fool .... sorry if I insulted anyone here but don't get angry at me I am just stating the obvious .
You're a fool. If you're American, that is. He isn't. If you think so, then.......you're entitled to your opinion, but smart people support the leader of their country.

The Mercenary

RazorClaw lets not get into the discussion of being a fool or moron again, because we all know where that leads.

Smart people don't follow the group you moron, actually half the time the smart people are the ones against the majority.

But thank you yet again, for your comments on different subjects.

No wonder no one likes you.

Dead Eye

Two things, I like Razorclaw, but I hate the mercenary. Or I am beginning to anyways. He doesn't like me. Anyways, to Dixie. They call me Dead Eye, and I think I am pretty nice. Welcome aboard the award winning game RWL. Now that you are part of the ROC, your are family. Have a nice stay, and enjoy the game and world that will take away your very life, and leave you on the computer for hours...
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Dead Eye

I think I am nice to almost everyone here. Except you. Anyways, that was a stupid spammy question. Please bring your spam to the spam forum, where spammers like you do not have people angry at them.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

But my job in life is to annoy people.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw

Quote from: The MercenaryRazorClaw lets not get into the discussion of being a fool or moron again, because we all know where that leads.

Smart people don't follow the group you moron, actually half the time the smart people are the ones against the majority.

You're the (edit). The majority of people don't like Bush, which means you are an idiot and with the majority. Mercenary, I really hope that your idiotic and liberalistic ways don't interfere with your brain, I'd much prefer to think you have mental problems. You're looking for any oppritunity to flame me, so go ahead. Idiot. Dead Eye, you're supposed to mentor new players, not dislike them.

Blackeyes

LOL , yes even some of us middlebies are good at mentoring . Well welcome .  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Mistflower

Interesting how a "Joining" post comes into a fighting one  <_<  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

RazorClaw

Sounds like Knight of Nee, "Shhhh! Don't say that word!" And, really, evryone on these forums could use mentoring. Probably not on the ways of the forums, but on education, ect.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: RazorClaw
Quote from: The MercenaryRazorClaw lets not get into the discussion of being a fool or moron again, because we all know where that leads.

You're the (edit). The majority of people don't like Bush, which means you are an idiot and with the majority. Mercenary, I really hope that your idiotic and liberalistic ways don't interfere with your brain, I'd much prefer to think you have mental problems. You're looking for any oppritunity to flame me, so go ahead. Idiot. Dead Eye, you're supposed to mentor new players, not dislike them.
*Blinks* Now... I'm not American.... But from what I've heard the United Stated is democratic. So if the majority don't like Bush... THEN WHY IS HE IN CHARGE? BAH, that makes no sense!

I'm not trying to start an arguement... But I do think that my opinions matter (to some). And I think that if everyone were to blindly fallow a leader, then it wouldn't be a democracy! The whole point is that you're supposed to have people questioning everthing so that a general agreement can bet met. If everyone were to never question they're leader then would you not have an autocracy?

... I may just be in grade 10 civics... But prove me wrong.

windhound

*shrugs*
As most of you know, the election between Bush and Gore was a very close one, and as such there were two sides, thoes two sides have different oppinions, and it seems that there may be a bit more vocal anti-Bush oppinions on the forums,
I think that Bush is doing fine,
esp with the war in Iraq, and I doubt that Gore would have done anything, just stood aside and let it pass...
If you let yourself get stepped on, you will get stompled, plus, the war freed the oppressed the people of Iraq...  meh.
Everyone is entitled to their oppionions...  yep...

Ah yes, and welcome Dixie Rose
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't