Formal Decleration of War

Started by cheeseanpickle, February 28, 2006, 11:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeseanpickle

The Clan of Evil Blades

i declare war....

kill me soon or ill STD the [poop] out of your clan? :evil:? :-D

Neobaron

Sounds like something I would title a thread. ;-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

cloud

lol, if u can kill TJ, aka their leader, I'll give u $40 billion
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blood Wake

and why do you declare war on us? what have we done to you that makes you want war?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cheeseanpickle

Quote from: Blood Wake on February 28, 2006, 04:23:49 PM
and why do you declare war on us? what have we done to you that makes you want war?

umm..entertainment.... :wink:

and i've no intention of kill runs, just gonna mash thier troops up for a little fun..watch out for my next turn run :P

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cheeseanpickle

you'll find out soon enuff  :wink:

Orcrist

Who's the person that happens to have 40 billion $ to pay if TJ is killed....Just wondering....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Blood Wake

umm... I'd rather you didn't kill TJ, please. lol.

h

cloud

Quote from: Orcrist on March 02, 2006, 03:40:42 PM
Who's the person that happens to have 40 billion $ to pay if TJ is killed....Just wondering....

That'd be me, but I have to know in advance if you're taking the job, so I can get some money rounded up.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

cheeseanpickle

omg what kinda builds are these??? my lands after STD a few Evil Blades doods

Land Division
Markets: 8,466
Tents: 1,556
Barracks: 20,391
Camps: 116
Huts: 9,154
Foragers: 5,296
Towers: 139
Citys: 0
Unused Acres: 7,796

Scarwake

You're funny, I'd watch out Wibble.  Mainly because both you and I know I can break you.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

cloud

and we all know I can decimate your clan.
-Kilk

Scarwake

I could personally careless, there's always the ability to go individually and take whomever on that way.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

Cheese, why exactly are you going after Blades?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES