Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke

As Darkwood commands the rest of his troops to attack he notices they are out numbered
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Saevel Amalith

A cloaked figure approaches the scene of the battle, behind him are five claoked figures all with a holy symbol of torm around there necks. "Who is in charge here." He yells out amongst the battleing elves. As he draws his holy avenger  and a flaming short sword, slaying a few goblins that charge him. He notices a figure that he has long ago seen before his freind sir darkwood. "Never have I see such sword work my freind, I assume you are in charge here." He turns to Auron "and you must be one of his generals. I am Saevel Amalith I have been away from evermeet for quite some time, and now i come back to you as evil grows strong, let me and my men aid you now."  He wistles a high pitched tune and 300 elves cloaked in white came over the hill weilding long swords and screaming battle cries. "These elves will be our healers."  Saevels men charged into the battle and joined their brethren.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

General Austin

As the Elven fighters destroy the Goblins, a small band of wandering merchant dwarves walk along Abbey-Rural Road, about 3 miles away from the fighting. In a gruff voice, the dwarves converse whether to sell their armor and weapons at Bumbly-burg, or Weathertop Villa, when they were suddenly attacked by a large number of Orcs.
They quickly fought them off, but some of their best wares were taken. "Oi, burr,hurr! Wot duu we do naow, Miztur Mallien?" A second dwarf spoke up "Aye, we're in a fix, burr aye!". Mallien, the appointed leader of the dwarves and most likely the best fighter, decided to go to Bumbly-Burg, where the people could not even buy their stolen wares anyways, because of their empty-pocket books. The Orcs still harassing them, they slowly set off towards the town, not knowing that the Elves and Goblins were directly in the path, blocking their way to the tiny town.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Saevel Amalith

The battle began to seem hopeless, the healers were too overwhelmed by the massive injuries, and the outlook was looking pretty grim.  "Send out a messenger we need help, we can not win this." Savel The goblins continued to pour out of the forest, Saevel cried out in pain as a morning star bashed his left arm, making his short sword drop to the ground.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Duke

"Now we shall kill"says Darkwood "We shall send a scout out for the knights and Raslin"  As the knights arrived the battle looked even worse. There was a illusinary Dragon it scared the goblins off and it gave us time to see to our fellow men."Seems the wizards are back" Says Raslin. "Yes and not a moment to late". As Darkwood turns he sees an adveturing group of dwarves he tells everyone to hide. Darkwood and his generals then stand in there way. "It seems we have travlers comming our way"says Dictrion.

:ph34r:

- The great Blue Dragon

*A tall figure hides in the shadows, with only one thing in mind.*
Kill the elves.

Saevel Amalith

Saevel steps up next to Reosin wiping the blood off of his sword and sheathing it.  His five head clerics following him.  "make sure that the wounded are taking care of, Reinard."  He turns to one of the clerics as he speaks. "So dwarves approach us now, mercanaries no doubt, let us see what they have to say.  The clerics of Saevels army went around the battlefeild giving what aid that they could.

-Disciple of the gods

Afax walked slowly, behind him one million fully armed Barbarians. They wanted to conquer the entire world. Nothing would stand in their way, not the elves, not the dwarves, not anybody!

Saevel Amalith

"you are unwelcome here barbarian, go back to the shadows from whence you came."  Saevel turned to the barbarian, as he unsheathed his swords.  "An alliance shall stand between the dwarves and the elves untill we see it that your demise has come, are you with us lord Mallien, let us stand together against this new threat." He turned to the approaching dwarf lord and than to the menacing army that stood but aliitle from their own.

-Disciple of the gods

Hmm. I just thought up an ending. Ajax unsheathed his sword and killed everybody with hiss one mill Barbs. He now rules the land!

THE END

Bran Stoneshield

We will ignore that message...Not too fun to end it now is it?
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

Ajax is blinded for second as a holy light fills his eyes. Bran Stoneshield's 500,000 knights filled the forest openning. Bran spoke with a great steady voice "Ajax, you shall not harm my friends." With that, the drew his longsword and directed his troops to Ajax.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

" Ah finally a worthy foe." says Darkwood. " this battle is for the new alliance, We and the darfes shall concer the enemy" As he says that all of the elven nights charge and slices at the barbs. For at this point in the battle Darkwood seems to be greatly wounded in his left side.

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Bran side looked at were Darkwood was on the ground, wheezing, while holding his life side. Bran called to his cleric advisor. "Saevel, Heal Darkwood, we will need him." Dictrion stood infront of his commander Darkwood and draws his two swords and prepares himself to defend his fearless leader, who has already drew his sword, and waited till the cleric came to heal him.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

Bran called to his lt. Bonebreaker, "Darkwood is injured! Cover Saeval so he can make his way to Dictrion and Darkwood. Hurry!" Bonebreaker drew his longbow and notched off acouple of shafts at the barbarians.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.