Redwall:Warlords style rp?

Started by Twillight, February 13, 2003, 09:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twillight

(nothing to do with da original game, so you can: attack, kill, blah blah...mind you, you might offend the warlord and get an angry mob on your tail.)

The lizard's dry scales scratched at the ground, rattling with the slightest wind and movement, his deep royal purple cloak trimmed with gold billowing in the wind. His army at his back, seemingly unarmed, was not far behind him on his position on the tall Plateau.

He awaited the other warlord and his unarmed army, as agreed. A simple diplomacy statement of peace. At least that was what any onlooker would think. A battle could be fought by eye contact alone in skilled fighters- even fighting with thought, immaginary battles to settle an argument.

Silently, patiently, he waited.
0==)==D=A=R=K=S=H=A=D=O=W=S=>

~*Former Member of Rakkar*~

~*Former Member of Union *~

~*Former Diplomat of SilverJuska*~

PROUD MEMBER OF RENEGADES OF FROST AND FIRE

~Fate of all fates...I am that is to be feared...
~Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~
I do not suffer from insanity. I'm insane- and I LOVE IT!

Deathclaw

Deathclaw's troops march forward. 10,000 strong, all trained. They rampage on cheese and armies opposing them. They wear black diamond armor, making them invincible. They came to the lizard armed to the fangs, wary of attack.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

-A third army appears in the battle, wearing identical armour to that of Deathclaw's, except for a blood red X emblazoned on the back of the helmet. Kilkenne, the leader of his horde of 8,000, steps to where Deathclaw and Twillight stood. He nods slightly to Deathclaw and takes a neutral position between them but off to a side.-

"What is to be decided here? I am marching to war, and I find two vast armies in my way...what is this?" *Kilkenne asks and paws his scimitar, the ivory handle showing the same red marking as the back of all his soldiers' helmets*

Twillight

He stares mockingly at the heavy armoured army- the other he didn't mind. His own army was dressed in much lighter and flexible Chain Mail armour, each with a spiked helmet. WIth an air of mock innocence, problably on purpose, he questioned the warlord. 'This is but a simple truce meeting. Why is your army so well armoured? My army was armoured from the earlier fight. our weapons are not in paw."

The lizard seemed to speak more clearly than others. He spread out his empty paws- claws- to make his point.

His army was not one to be messed with- 80 000 strong (currently on my army status page- so it's rounded off, I have 79000...), each standing next to each other in perfect uniforminaty (howeva u spellit...), their platoon leaders, captains and commanders up front.

They were all black, black as darkest night- their armour was. Markings of purple and emerald painted in intricate paterns on their black died fur (think Ungatt Trunn, except that they walk into a rock pool with the stuff).

The markings could be easily wiped off in any stealth missions.

In perfect alligment they waited for any signal, any nod...

~Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~

General Austin

A smaller army with the same exact armor that Deathclaw's troops were wearing, but only with a block of cheese on the spike of their helmets, runs forward. Boofin Windham Wiggletop, a fully armored and menacing hare was in front. The entire army marched double-step until they reached the chain-mailed army. Boof stepped up towards the three leaders, looking at each other angrily.

Boof_ Hello, I understand you chaps are quite angry at each other, wot, wot! What did they do, steal your cheese?" Boof let out a belly laugh as did all his troops. :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

A new warlord apperas. Behind him, an army of 5000 strong. Tehy all wear chain mail, making them much faster. Aside from having katanas at their sides, they all have a bow in paw, and a quiver full of arrows on their back. Their arrows are lined with special gold, allowing them to penetrate even teh toughest armor. The leader, Ajax, repositions the crown on his head to see better. "I see we aren't here to dance," he says, taking out his two katanas, "Then let's get it over with!!"

Twillight

The lizard shook his head gravely. "tsk tsk. We're here for peace. We had an agreement..." He spread his claws. "Lord Twillight keeps his word. Lord Twillight comes unarmed, but comes armoured, as does his army."

RazorClaw

Over the hills, thunder is heard. But no clouds are in the sky. An army, marching in perfect precision, 300,000 strong, had come to an abrupt halt pecisely 30 paces from the others. In front was a gruesome figure. 7 feet tall, holding a long sabre, was a ferret. His pale blue eyes burned an imprint on anything that he observed. He waited, silently, for any sign of movement. He was at the ready, with mobile chain mail that could not be destroyed by any weapon known to vermin. He had a scar across his right eye, and his claws were covered with diamond blades. He gave a cold smile as he casually cut a foot deep hole in the boulder beside him. He waited, patiently, for the results of the meeting. Behind him his soldiers, every one loyal, waited calmly with their lances.

General Austin

My goodness! All this over a block of cheese? *Boof walks over to Deathclaw and offers him a peice of cheese, Deathclaw refusing it  and loking menacingly at him*

*A small unarmed wildcat springs out of the bush, grabbing the cheese and stuffing it in her mouth before anyone can stop her. She also stands and waits.*
"Is everyone here yet? There's a lot of vermin, this place is getting pretty crowded.."
*She looks round to see if there's any more creatures arriving, notices Deathclaw and steps back slightly.*

General Austin

*gasp* ANOTHER CHEESE LOVER!!!! *hands the wildcat a huge block of cheese and offers for her to have some more* Now... What is everyone here for, anyways?

Deathclaw

Note: my armor is light and makes my troops agile, if that makes any sense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My army is here to fight cheese. Kilkenne, I assume we both are standing together, opposing cheese? Am I correct in my assumption?"

Drawing his longbow, Deathclaw loads a diamond tipped shaft in, which pierces all armor and is only known to Deathclaw and his fighters. Sword in sheath and bow drawn, he waits, seeing if the lizard makes a move or advance on his horde.

Menatus

Just then, another army marched up towards the Plateou. Each strong, 100,000, all with a black mark on there foreheads. They were led by a tall vixen, who brandished a spear.
"Who speaks of cheese!?" she said menacingly.

Deathclaw

Approaching the vixen, Deathclaw lowers his weapon.

"Kilkenne and I are here to fight the rebel insurgency with cheese. Do you wish to join our cause?"
Bowing slighty, Deathclaw awaits an answer.

RazorClaw

The Ferret approaches, and says " I shall take up your offer, as ones such as Cheeeesy are a great annoyance to me." He grabbes his lance and lunges at Ashyra. Stopping suddenly, he throws a dead buffalo on to her and cackles.