The new and improved rp

Started by Duke, March 02, 2003, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke

This is a fantasy roleplay you can be almost any race you want, just go through me first.

Name:  Thorn Destructor ( Dwarven King from the mines of Dragon Coast)

He wields a speacial Great Axe made only for the kngs of this place. He hates water, undead, halfings, goblins, and he is a veary ruthless grumpy slobby man.

For he looks outside of his kingdom and notices from the top of the mines that a great wind is comming. It knocks him of the little hill he is standing on that leads into the mines and crashes to the ground to notice there is a goblin behind him. He stands up and says " you have breathed your last". He slashes through the goblins head and laighs and says " yeah i have killed that stupid spy finally, now we can live in peace for a while" He gets back up and walks into the mine covered in goblin blood and locks the doors behind him and sucures the second set 15 feet into the mines and then he goes to sleep by the doors so he can get up and see who is there when they knock. he also has 15 dwaven guards watch the door too.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Kazaar

Name: Jon Irenicus(The 2nd most powerful mage in the world)

Irenicus the 2nd most powerful mage in the world has a dungeon which leads to the minds. Irenucus loves to toture his prisoners and the things he experiments on. "I shall see if anything has stumbled into the mines," Irenicus says as he walks to the mine entrance from his dungeon.

Duke

As Thorn looks out his peep hole he notices a mage in front of the first set of doors. Thorn then ask " Who goes there"

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

"Your are in my dungeon. hmmmm you have great potential...." Irenicus begins to laugh a hidious laugh as he says these words. "I shall preform experiments on you! Yes.... yes!"

Duke

" you know there are a lot of dwarfs who will fight you in here right" ask Thorn

- The great Blue Dragon

Black Claw

Name:Matthias
Race:Half Elf
Job:Ranger
Right Hand:Legendary sword Excalidur.
Left Hand:Flame Sheild
Body:Flame Armor
Acssesory:Angel ring
Ablities: White Magic, Black Magic, Summoning

Are we aloud to be immortal.:unsure:
An Aztec poem.
Where would we not go to find death? For that desire, our heart bleeds.

Kupo!Kupo!
Me likes moogles

Duke

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

"Do you really think they can stop me? Many have tried to kill me, many have failed! Even some of the worlds best assassins couldn't kill me! What makes you think a few dwarfs could?" Irenicus smirked to his reply,"I am just so... so powerful!"

Duke

" You know i am one of the worlds gratest dwarf lord ever so what makes you think you stand a chance"

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

"Fool, you want to go the hard way, so be it!" Irenicus laughed at Thorn when he said that he could easily defeat him. Irenicus lifted his hand and and a gold orb  appeared infront of it and flew at Thorn.

Duke

Thorn then held up his magical Dwarven Crystall Sheild to reflect the shot back

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

"Impressive for a dwarf!" Irenicus said with intrest,"Hmmmmm I think I hear swords clashing..... If you wish to live, follow me, if you want to die, go try and help your friends!"

Duke

Thorn looks and says "i wish not to let my breathern die alone but i do not wish to die, so i will go and see what they are fighting and run back if me and my men stand no chance".

- The great Blue Dragon

Dead Eye

Creature: Centaur
Name:NightShade
Wepon: WarHammer

Hold fast master dwarf. yon fighters are killed, i saw the last one fall a few minutes ago. the zombies attacked and slew all of your fighters. they march this way, killing everything. they are led by a zombie champion. there was nothing i could do
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Duke

"Fine centar rust thou, but i worn you do not attack the mage up ahead he is supposed to be veary powrful" says Thorn as he laughs hard well running "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

- The great Blue Dragon